• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Let's Show Our Support for Dust :D

Vanilla

Your friendly neighbourhood hedgehog
V.I.P Member
Hi all

I just wanted to put up this page, for Dust Storm, as he's gone through a rough time this Christmas; having lost his family. Let's all show him our love and support, with plenty of virtual hugs. We're here for you Dust :)

Hugs
Vanilla

Dust storm: I am wishing may find the strength and courage to carry on. I hope being able to talk to the members may relieve some of the pain you must be feeling.

Very sorry to hear Dust Storm. Loss at any time is dreadful....but loss this time of year is especially painful. I know first hand.

Dusty, I am so sorry you are having a tough time. I am here if you need someone to talk to. I wish I was able to fix this for you, to make all the pain go away. Please take care of yourself.

New Threads

Top Bottom