• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Internet Citizenship Test

I got 4/10... I don't really look up those types of thing when I'm on the internet and honestly all of my answers were guesses

I for 2/10, and I've been on the Net since the '90's. Unfortunately, I was accessing the net from a VT220 terminal while I was working for the U.S. Navy.

Never teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time, and annoys the pig.

I for 2/10, and I've been on the Net since the '90's. Unfortunately, I was accessing the net from a VT220 terminal while I was working for the U.S. Navy.

Never teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time, and annoys the pig.

Agreed. I was just a kid in the 90s, so it wasn't access from a terminal while working for the Navy, but getting online at friends' houses, who were fortunate enough to have Internet. We had better things to do than look up inane stuff like the questions in that test (namely, we were learning to code our own websites, which I have since made a career of).

I got a 6/10 thanks to a couple of lucky guesses, and having happened upon a couple of the things (primarily from emails shared to me by others).

image.jpg

New Threads

Top Bottom