• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

If you should just happen to reincarnate as the member of another species

A duck, definitely a duck :) Because I like ducks, they are cute, and they taste very nice.. I guess the last part is not a good reason to be a duck... anyway - a duck :)

A duck, definitely a duck :) Because I like ducks, they are cute, and they taste very nice.. I guess the last part is not a good reason to be a duck... anyway - a duck :)
I have a suspicion that you would not be so popular among other ducks, if you were a cannibalistic duck, no. :)

This isn't realistic probably, but I would be happy as a Silver Dragon.

Though If I had to pick a realistic animal, it would be the Fox. Specifically the Artic Fox.

TFS Krillin would be best buds with you. ;)

btw - interesting how dragons are seen as good protectors in some cultures, and as evil enemies in others...

A spoiled and pampered cat.

On a more fantastic note: a hobbit. Having like 5 meals a day, a life filled with peace and contentment

A Megalodon. I will be the king of the ocean. I will sink any boat that tries to take me down with ease.

This is one of those questions I can answer differently every day, depending on my mood and things which I heard and saw that day.
Right now it's uroboros.

Human. I want to know what your lives are like. How do apposable thumbs work? Also you don't have tails. What does that feel like? So many questions I feel could only be answered by becoming a human in my second life.

... which animal would it be and why would you prefer that experience?
Butterfly because I could be beautiful always and fly free and sit on flowers.

A belga whale, orca or dolphin or humpback whale because I could just swim in the sea and interact with humans and be playful.

A deer because they are just so dainty and pretty and just run about in the forest probably staying cool and eating berries and grass.

I'm not sure what else.
I like baby animals like polar bears, white seals
Penguin because so cute
White wolf because they just run around and lead their own lives and are wise but still so beautiful but also no one will ever hurt them because they have a side you do not want to mess with.
Baby lion cub that snuggles with daddy and is protected and safe and if anyone tries to hurt them, lion dad defends. And they can just growl and play about and have fun.
Really I like water a lot and I am a bit scared of water but I often if I was a mystical creature i would be a beautiful mermaid because I just love the feeling you could swim under and just feel refreshed and look for coral and shells and treasure and see sea creatures.

I often wish you could find diamonds and gems and pearls under the sea.

Otter or porpoise. I love the water and so do they.

I was greeted by an otter while I was paddling my canoe a few days ago. He seemed very taken by me, the way he kept popping up and looking at me from different angles. I said "he" but I only saw the head, neck and back, so could be wrong.

A domestic cat. A happy, affectionate, playful, and healthy domestic cat -- either Persian, Siamese, or Himalayan.

Reincarnate me back in time and make me a dinosaur. Idc about the logistics, if I have to be reincarnated as an animal, I want to be one of the most fantastical animals I can imagine. Make me a mapusaurus, the idea of pack hunting theropods is incredibly fascinating. Maybe a diplodocus or a styracosaurus, those are probably my favorite herbivores.

New Threads

Top Bottom