• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I would... If I Were...

If my legs suddenly disappeared completely I would... have to lose weight and stop eating all those Cadbury Marshmallow Easter Eggs!
Can't believe they are on sale already!

If I suddenly found myself transferred 50 years into the future, I would ...

What ? Your legs are on sale already ?

If I suddenly found myself transferred 50 years into the future, I would ..... get all the stock market information and details of lottery wins so that I could make billions if I could get back to my own time.

If I were an extra-terrestrial alien looking at the Earth I would ..... ?

If I were an extraterrestrial alien looking at the Earth I would think to myself what a strange planet. Legs on sale but no special offer on half-price noses or ears!

If I was a cloud floating over Panama, I would....

not know where I was so have to ask for directions.

If I were the strongest woman in the world, I would...

... pick a fight with every one who deserved it without being worried of the consequences.... i could even bend the jail bars if it came to that.... (wouldn't advocate anyone trying though)

If I was invisible for 24 hours, I would.....

...sneak around and see what people said about me behind my back! :eek:

If I found out I was pregnant, I would...

.... be extremely concerned who the other parent was.

If I found out I was not actually human but in fact an alien, I would ....

phone home
et-phone-home-217x300.gif

If I started growing extra legs I would . . .

... I would win the three legged race by myself, but I'd stay clear of cricket!

If I didn't have to work, I would ...

build a space rocket and fly to the moon.

If I won 20 million pounds, I would . . .

buy an island where I could live with only invited inhabitants.

If I found a magic lantern able to grant 3 wishes, I would....

Wish for an unlimited number of wishes, as my first wish.

If I took a photo of the Loch Ness monster I would...

Run every contingency possible to make sure skeptics could not find any way to call it a fake.

If I had a Batman costume, I would...

Find it hard not to jump off tall things to find out if I could fly like Batman too

If someone stole my Batman costume from under my pillow while I was sleeping, I would....

... I would end up not breaking a leg jumping off buildings to see if I could fly after all.

If I could swim to the bottom of the ocean, I would ...

Be at the bottom of the ocean for hours chatting with the fish and squid.

If I was a roman emperor lost here, in the wrong time, I would....

New Threads

Top Bottom