• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I would... If I Were...

... I would build an improbability drive.

[Here's the game rules again in case anyone missed them:
Complete the scenario posed by the previous poster, then propose a new scenario for the next poster to complete.]

If I was a skydiving whale ...

Last edited:
I would be a flame twirler hoping that some of the heat would radiate to my feet!

If I were taking pole dancing classes...

If I were in the mountains of Austria ... I would be reminded of the Von Trapps escape.

If I was starving, I would ...

If I were starving I would ... eat some food.

If I were a butterfly I would ...

.... drink nectar from flowers.

If I was a Sarlacc from Tattoine I would ....

If I was a Sarlacc from Tattoine I would .... not have a clue who I was

If I were 5cm tall I would ...

Sneak into all kinds of places I "wasn't allowed!"
If I was a dog with no nose I would.......

If I was a dog with no nose I would...have plastic surgery

If I were in the Big Brother House . . .

If I was a dog with no nose I would....... be totally inept in the doggy social world!

If it started raining right now, I would ...

(edit: oops, too slow)

If I was in the Big Brother House, I'd stay for a BBQ. And next time we'd have the BBQ at the Big Sister House, the Parents House or My House (otherwise known as Little Brother House). We share it around.

If it started raining right now, I would...

Put the lid back on my garden which is allergic to water....
If the clouds ran out of rain permanently, I would....

If the clouds ran out of rain permanently I would ... have a cry-a-thon and collect up the tears of anyone who wanted to join in, then send them up in a rocket to be dispersed into the clouds

If I had a talking horse, I would . . .

Scream, then morph into a Terminator, Transformer-style and wreak havoc on the world. Hehehehe :)
If my legs suddenly disappeared completely I would.....

New Threads

Top Bottom