• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Huxley Loves You

1677637514368.jpeg

Huxley made a friend today. A child who met Huxley used birthday money to buy a small dragon and he wanted the dragon, Fred, to meet Huxley. They were fast friends. Fred is a protector for any time the child gets scared.

Friends are a good thing.

I am so glad to hear that Huxley has made a fellow dragon friend! May their friendship burn bright as the fire behind them!

Huxley found a treasure. Here in this magical tin is everything you need to make your day perfectly satisfying. It may not be a perfect day or a perfect life, but in this tin is the thing you need right now to feel content with peace in your heart. It may only last a moment, but Huxley has the key to the tin and he says you can have it.

1678535606499.jpeg

Since he is always so kind to us, I thought I'd make Huxley his very own trophy. Unfortunately it is virtual but I hope this lets him know just what a special dragon he is!
huxley trophy.png

I told Huxley he is kind of a show off. But Huxley said it’s okay to be proud when you feel pride.

1679748665664.jpeg

Today, Huxley is reminiscing about living in a bookshop.

View attachment 99684

Ah, I see you and Huxley are also fans of secondhand books! :) Almost all of mine are as well.

You and Huxley are welcome to come for a tour of the lovely library in my town any time if you'd like. I have actually thought about submitting some of my art and photography to their gallery.
Some of Enzo's favorite hidden hiking trails are right down the street from the library too.

New Threads

Top Bottom