• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Huxley Loves You

Who is Huxley, you ask?

Well, he is a dragon. A stuffed dragon to be accurate.

And he loves me, you ask?

Well, yes. If you are a someone, Huxley loves you, because Huxley loves everyone.

Some people may say it is not possible to love everyone. But Huxley is a stuffed dragon, and people don’t know everything about stuffed dragons.

Huxley is here for the forum folk. If you are having a bad day, Huxley will show you kindness. You can tell him you’re sad or worried, or just ask for a hug. Huxley will never judge and will never be mean, because kindness is all that he knows.

View attachment 96580

Thank you, this is wonderful :)

Huxley says he is happy that @grommet can accept a dragon as kind and friendly. He thinks grommet is one of the wisest, most authentic, and most respectable folks on the forum.

Please thank Huxley and to come into my dreams tonight if any of them scare me. We can watch them together and he will laugh and remind me they nothing to really be afraid of while he tells funny stories and bad jokes he knows I will like.

@grommet, Huxley says he will be there, armed with his kindness crystal, funny stories, bad jokes, and a shark tooth, just in case.

1676948787262.jpeg

Honoured to meet you, Huxley. It is so kind of you to spread love to us all.

May I ask, what are your thoughts on the welsh dragon? Have you made friends with a plush version of her perhaps?

Honoured to meet you, Huxley. It is so kind of you to spread love to us all.

May I ask, what are your thoughts on the welsh dragon? Have you made friends with a plush version of her perhaps?
Huxley says he is honored to meet @Kisa the tea, too. He has enjoyed the purple thread as he loves all kinds of colors. He is learning to breathe rainbow fire.

Huxley enjoyed this story about Y Ddraig Goch:

Post in thread 'Dragons are awesome.'
Dragons are awesome.

Huxley hopes @Forest Cat’s kitty is eating and feeling better. He says to feed him pie and chocolate, but I said that’s a bad idea.

Huxley says Montgomery seems like a good sentinel. He also hopes everyone can stay home today. He would melt it all with his fire breath if he could.

New Threads

Top Bottom