• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

How is the weather right now?

The weather is pretty nice here right now. It was in the 70's and sunny today.

It's hard to believe just how bad the weather has been here in the US overall this month. I've never seen so many days of severe storms and tornadoes before. It is tornado season but this is quite extreme even by April standards. I'm really hoping that May is quieter than April has been.

Dark out, but apparently mostly cloudy, which is totally normal for here. Sitting right on 0C (32F). Standard November fare for where I live.

Stormy at the moment,it's spring at the moment in Australia but we have been getting rain every day for about a week now.

Switching back and forth from overcast to rain. A few days ago there was a break from the pattern and it hailed while I was out walking the dog.

It's simply not that great out there tonight, rain rain and more rain... It's typical in England haha :D

Wet, cold and windy. Freezes every night. The snow is coming.

The air is much colder at them moment. The sky is a lovely bright-blue but has alot of long soft smears of clouds, streaked over the majority of the blue, so there are only narrow bands of bright blue pearing through the smudges of clouds. Some of the clouds are tinged with pink and others are a very soft charcaol grey. It looks like something from a dream.

I like this thread. It is my new favourite thread. I will be back :D!

Today the sky has been covered with a mass of undefined, mainly shades of gray clouds, with the occassional window of blue sky an even more occasional appearance of a cloud, edged with a warm, yellow glow from the sun. At times it has rained, but the clouds have generally remained 'bright' gray, rather that a heavy, overcast gray that sometimes covers the sky when it rains.

It's supposed to rain, then snow. Right now it's not too bad...but the local weather forecasts are spooky. Don't really know what to suspect. Mostly I'm just apprehensive about having to drive across town with ice and snow on the freeway for Thanksgiving. :eek:

And the difference between Internet and local weather forecasts continues to be maddening. o_O

It's supposed to rain, then snow. Right now it's not too bad...but the local weather forecasts are spooky. Don't really know what to suspect. Mostly I'm just apprehensive about having to drive across town with ice and snow on the freeway for Thanksgiving. :eek:

And the difference between Internet and local weather forecasts continues to be maddening. o_O

Same here. Rain, then snow. Between the three local TV stations and the newspaper, I get four different forecasts. They usually do not agree, so we never know. It would be nice to know a little more, so we know if we need drive the gas sucking 4x4 truck or the gas sipping little car. The national weather people do not even seem know where Idaho is. They seem to think that Boise is a suburb of Des Moines.

Same here. Rain, then snow. Between the three local TV stations and the newspaper, I get four different forecasts. They usually do not agree, so we never know. It would be nice to know a little more, so we know if we need drive the gas sucking 4x4 truck or the gas sipping little car. The national weather people do not even seem know where Idaho is. They seem to think that Boise is a suburb of Des Moines.

Nice to have that 4x4 option. I drive a very low-to-the-ground sports car. Driving in snow and ice is something I've really tried to avoid. Very limited traction where even having 4 disc brakes and front-wheel drive isn't much help.

The one thing I didn't give much thought to when I moved to Nevada. :eek:

New Threads

Top Bottom