• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

How is the weather right now?

CJinherPJs

Professional Weirdo
V.I.P Member
It's cloudy here in Wales. The Sun is out and there is a slight breeze. It was raining this morning, but that stopped.

It's pretty dark out there and it seemed pretty clear, thankfully, its not humid.

Last week was just painful enough.

I am not actually affected by the heat but it is hot. At 31 degrees. I really hate the summer. I prefer it when it rains.

It seems to be clear outside right now but not sunny. Yesterday it was weird. Absolutely pouring down with rain where I live but when we got to Belfast it was the opposite.

Sunny, toasty and humid here, with thunderstorms are on the way. I like them, actually (I find them exciting), except for the fact that they interfere with my research.

Hot very hot but I'd rather have that than winter anytime of the day.

The only thing I'm worried about are my plants.

There's a slight breeze and a reddish colour to the sky. It was breezy earlier and quite cloudy.

New Threads

Top Bottom