• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

How is the weather right now?

Clear here, with "intermittent thunderstorms" on the way. It rains more often here than in any other place I've lived.

Today was very sunny and warm. We haven't had a day like this in weeks now. I hope the weather stays like it next weekend as I'm due to go to the beach if the plan works out.

The weather out there today seems to amazing after a couple of days of bad weather, I already spend some of the afternoon outside to get the sunshine I needed. :D

Well, at least in Singapore, we sometimes do get heavy rains that seem never ending, while sometimes we get short periods of rain.

It's dark right now in Michigan and a tad bit on the cold side (I think it is supposed to get down to about 7 or 8 Fahrenheit tonight). Today it got up to about 28. I love it when it is crisp like this. I'll even go outside with no hat or gloves and my hair still wet from the shower. It's a real weird feeling to have it freeze into icicles. And before someone says I am going to catch my death of pneumonia someday I am one of the healthiest people in my office. In three years I only took one sick day. We just got done having a blizzard, or what the Weather Channel called a blizzard. They had everyone all hyped up. Turned out to be nothing.

It was around 60 degrees here today and mostly sunny. It's getting dark right now but the temperature still is probably about the same.

Well it's dark here too. Of course it's almost 1AM in the south eastern US.
I am really ready for winter to be over, tired of short days and cold. My bike club canceled the ride tomorrow due to weather. I did OK with the cold last year, even enjoyed it, but this year it is just wearing me down. The grey skies are just so heavy and overbearing. Today was one of those days where the temp only rose about 4 degrees all day and it was misting and drizzling all day. It's not that cold, around 40f, but it's a damp cold. It could be much worse. I think there are about 6 weeks till spring.

It's dark right now in Michigan and a tad bit on the cold side (I think it is supposed to get down to about 7 or 8 Fahrenheit tonight). Today it got up to about 28. I love it when it is crisp like this. I'll even go outside with no hat or gloves and my hair still wet from the shower. It's a real weird feeling to have it freeze into icicles. And before someone says I am going to catch my death of pneumonia someday I am one of the healthiest people in my office. In three years I only took one sick day. We just got done having a blizzard, or what the Weather Channel called a blizzard. They had everyone all hyped up. Turned out to be nothing.

yeah it wasnt as bad as they said but here we where at least snowed in for a day before plows made it to my area.. the roads where bad

New Threads

Top Bottom