• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

How is the weather right now?

Wow, I don't know what's been up with the weather there out East this year, it seems like one storm after another. When I lived in New Jersey I can't remember a year where there was so much snow. I do remember a couple storms where we got around two feet of snow but most winters were fairly quiet.

Here, it's in the upper 60's right now, and sunny. It's a bit breezy but not too bad. My wife and I went for a walk in the park near our house earlier. I figure we should take advantage of it now before it gets to be summer and it's too hot to do any walking during the day.

Today it was close to 70 degrees F and mostly sunny. There's going to be cooler air coming in tomorrow though, it's going to be in the 50's with some wind.

This is actually supposed to be the rainy season here in Las Vegas, but it seems like we haven't had any significant rainfall in at least a month, maybe longer. I'm hoping we get some more rain because we need it, that plus the wildflower season in Death Valley is much better with more winter precipitation.

It was in the upper 50's today but mostly sunny. This weekend the temperatures are supposed to go up into the mid to upper 60's and it's supposed to be 70 on Monday. I'm definitely looking forward to that.

Well, as of right now on February 11, 2011 in my area, it's 34 degrees, so it's quite chilly, but it's a clear night. I can see the stars outside!

It's freezing in Massachusetts; there's still some snow piles around here that are frozen over. So... they're really ice chunks rather than snow piles. There's a bit of black ice, too.

I'm in New Jersey right now, so it's around 60 and sunny currently. It's supposed to be around 70 tomorrow though, which is very warm for this area during this time of the year.

The weather right now is mostly sunny with temperatures in the upper 60's. It's going to be in the 70's tomorrow. Last week there were a couple days where it was really windy, there were wind gusts of over 60 mph on Thursday of last week, I believe.

The weather out there today seemed like it was going to rain but now that the skies have cleared up a little, it was wonderful.
It was wonderful when I seemed to have attended the wedding I was invited to.

It's sunny and pretty warm, the temps are probably around 80 degrees F right now. I figure I probably should enjoy it now before the oppressive heat of the summer in the desert comes in a couple months.

Pretty nice day today. Right now, there are some tornado warnings for the counties northwest of me, but I think most of that is moving away from me right now.

New Threads

Top Bottom