• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

How fast is your internet connection?

My line quality is a B. :D Pings are 64ms. Jitters are 6ms.

Packets Loss are 0%.

MOS: 4.36

As for the SpeedTest...

Download: 5.90Mb/s
Upload: 0.43Mb/s

Ping: 100ms

There. :D I don't feel like posting the images, they reveal my ISP. :S

There. :D I don't feel like posting the images, they reveal my ISP. :S

You don't have to post your ISP but half of the times, you'd find that the speedtest doesn't exactly show you the accurate ISP details, like AOL for example, it would be shown as Caraphone Warehouse.

Previous Experience with them and quite frankily, I certainly had alot of hell with them.

it would be shown as Caraphone Warehouse.

Previous Experience with them and quite frankily, I certainly had alot of hell with them.

Carphone Warehouse owns AOL UK so that's why they are shown as the ISP on the speed tests.

Yeah, alot of people have had hell with AOL. That's why people often refer to them as AOHell. :p

You don't have to post your ISP but half of the times, you'd find that the speedtest doesn't exactly show you the accurate ISP details, like AOL for example, it would be shown as Caraphone Warehouse.

But this Speedtest showed my real ISP. >_< The one they were before the buyout. :S So yeah... You get what I mean. :S MSN me about it later.

my download is 8 mb but was going to go up to 24 onaol but we would need the phone plan and it confused my mum so she cancelled and back to 8 mb and on bt phone still. will be switching soon though.

My internet is slower than a tortoise climbing up a drainpipe.
808164989.png

It's supposed to be 8 meg. Supanet are an embarrassment, and we can't change providers until we give them back all the cables that came with our FREE modem we got 5 years ago.

My internet is slower than a tortoise climbing up a drainpipe.
808164989.png

It's supposed to be 8 meg. Supanet are an embarrassment, and we can't change providers until we give them back all the cables that came with our FREE modem we got 5 years ago.

I thought for about a minute that it was dial-up, is this connected through a wireless router?

Download speed: 5.35mb/s
Upload speed: 0.35mb/s

Nothing special but does the job.
Still pretty reliable I suppose, when I was still with AOL, that's the only speed I could go up to unfortunately and they weren't very good when it came to gaming though, it would always be a disaster and would be constantly lagging. :(

6.33mbs
0.35mbs

disappointing.

I personally don't see anything disappointing about this speed, the only thing I worry more about is my pings and all I know is I have a really good ping as low as 5, but recently had gotten even lower to the point where it is as long as 3. :D

New Threads

Top Bottom