• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

How can anyone think iPhone's, iPad's are more in use when Android devices like Oneplus and Pixel devices are far better?

Well, consumerism is by nature hardly based on a cold, rational analysis, is it?

A lot of people buy items because of the status it provides or because everyone else in their social groups has the same type or because they simply can't be bothered to look into it and just buy whatever has the most recognition, that's pretty much the whole point of advertisement and branding.

I don't understand this as well. I have been using my Huawei phone for about.. 7 years? No problems whatsoever. When i had an Iphone there was constantly some problem, they are ridiculously expensive as well

The only android device I had that was a crap was the fire tablet that I bought at the time because the iPad was too limited.

The fire tablet I had to sideload the Google play store because the Amazon store had basically no apps. The device would constantly freeze and slow down. I would literally throw it across the room when it would do that and just pull up my phone.

It was not until I got the oneplus pad once I had enough money that I finally powered the piece of crap fire tablet off and threw it in my closet.

i habe a ipad 9th gen and a iphone 11 and i like the iphone and the ipad and its eseyer for me sice i i did try the androes phones and i dont like them its very hard for me to ues them

OnePlus phones are seriously awesome. I have a 7 that's unfortunately locked to a provider I don't have anymore, but since it's got better specs than my Nord I basically use it as my 'app device' for whatever ridiculous shenanigans I have going on (music apps, circuit sims, etc).

(Although, a few years ago I probably said the same about Huawei and apparently they were up to no good?)

I'm not really anti-Apple, but I don't understand in what universe I'd ever need an Apple device. If I received something like that as a gift I'd be really excited and probably find a great use for it, but it's not something I'd seek out and use to replace my regular phone with or anything.

Their drawing tablets seem to have a pretty good reputation, though. If I had the money, I'm sure I would've checked at least one of those out by now. If being relatively expensive has been part of the allure, that's probably why I tend to use everything aside from Apple products.

The only android device I had that was a crap was the fire tablet that I bought at the time because the iPad was too limited.

The fire tablet I had to sideload the Google play store because the Amazon store had basically no apps. The device would constantly freeze and slow down. I would literally throw it across the room when it would do that and just pull up my phone.

It was not until I got the oneplus pad once I had enough money that I finally powered the piece of crap fire tablet off and threw it in my closet.

Those were admittedly pretty bad. While sideloading normal apps didn't bother me at the time, I had that stupid 'adware' version (I don't know what they actually called it) where the lock screen was just a billboard pretty much, and there was some ransom you could pay to clear the screen and make it normal again. Although this also didn't bother me on a surface level (the ads were totally irrelevant to my interests anyway), it left a bad taste in my mouth about Amazon as a whole.

It also randomly quit working after about 2 years, which is literally the only device I've ever had do that.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom