• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi, I'm new here

Naruto Kurosaki

Hi

I'm a 21 year old male with asperger's syndrome (AS), with comorbid conditions of sensory processing disorder (SPD), and obsession compulsive disorder (OCD). I have extreme difficulties with social interaction and I'm desperate and hoping I can find friendships, advice and support on this forum.

I love writing and I have habit of writing a lot when I feel impassioned to do so. I am an amateur photographer that also creates abstract designs from my photos and I even have a page on deviantART with my artwork, here is a link to my deviantART gallery: RJBPhotoandDesign's deviantART Gallery, and I am desperate to be able to sell my work on the internet. I am interested in anime/manga, Japanese music, and even Japanese culture in general. I'd love to learn Japanese, and I even know a little bit of the Sengoku period of Japanese history and even of the Romance of the Three Kingdoms of Chinese history, though mainly based on the novel.

Thank you everyone for your friendly welcome, :). I hope to be able to make some new friends on here and find some advice and support.

Thanks again
Naruto

Hey Naruto! Why aye man! Have fun in Aspies Central!

I am Geordie, at least, I support Newcastle United F.C. - I like One Piece (Luffy's cool), Gintama and Doraemon. I am also a Brony, an Aspie, and I currently live in Singapore.

Have a great time here. :)

Hi Naruto! Welcome to AC! You sound like a very interesting & knowledgeable person. I hope you do make friends here & enjoy this place.

Hi everyone, thanks again, :).

By the way, I hope you don't mind me using so many emoticons, as my deviantART friend says that it can help people to understand the way I'm feeling.

Message to Geordie - Ah, Gintama and One Piece, very comedy based and I have heard of Doraemon, but I don't think I know much about it, >.<. I have watched the first episode of Gintama, but it's very quick. I'll try watching it again, but I found that the comedy was far stronger than Bleach and Naruto in that it was emphasised, >.<. I've never really read nor watched One Piece, but I do know of it with Luffy and such, but I found it to be a bit young for me, maybe if I watched it in the early days I may have got into it. I started out on Fullmetal Alchemist and then moved to Naruto and Bleach, so I haven't managed to try Gintama or One Piece, though I know Gintama is newer. That settles it, I'll have to try watching Gintama again, :).

Unfortunately, I'm not interested in football, >.<, I was never someone that enjoyed sports, I just have creative and cultural interests, but I suppose since you're in Singapore, football from over here in Britain would be cultural, xD. Still, I'm mainly interested in all things Japanese, and a little of Chinese history, combined with a little German culture since my grandma, or oma (grandma in German), is from Germany.

Anyway, so you live in Singapore, wow, talk about global, >.<. It's interesting talking to people around the globe, it's not what I'm used to. Well, I suppose on passing occasions I've written short conversations to other people around the world in the MMORPGs (Massive Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Games) I play, but that's not on a forum, >.<. Still, it's a new change, and it's never a bad thing to find new friends, :).

Message to Soup - Thank you for your compliment, :).

Message to no one in particular - In spite of it all, I do have a long way to go, I have a lot to work out and selling my artwork is something I've been wanting to achieve for a long time. My mother and I are struggling with setting up my Zazzle store because of some complicated forms, but we're working through it the best we can, >.<. I wish to continue education, but we've got major problems in finding a medium to work through that I can cope with. I have been learning for about 6 and a half years from behind my bedroom door, but since then, my statement of educational needs ended and we've had major trouble with this 139a assessment document set about by a connexions advisor. Well, if you're not in the UK, connexions is supposed to be a service for young people to help them through educational or similar matters, I think with the cuts being brought about because of the government's draconian measures have stopped connexions altogether now, and any careers or educational advice is down to the schools to provide and as I'm not in a school, I'm not able to receive that, >.<. As I was taught alone at home from behind my bedroom door with the help of two home and hospital tutors, I also had a statement of special educational needs, but all that stopped when I was 19 and I was left with nothing. Anyway, there were many inaccuracies with this 139a assessment document, that my mother had to call in a solicitor to come in on legal aid to correct the problem. The problem has been that the solicitor actually made it worse by including a service that my mother and I don't trust, and because of that, I then wrote to the solicitor, twice, challenging her on the issue, but then she just wrote to mother telling her to convince me to trust this service!

Since then my mother and I have been searching for help, and I've been moving between a couple of forums trying to search for help that I can cope with, >.<. In fact one of the reasons why I contacted a forum was actually due to an awkward situation with a friend of mine on Facebook from school being a 'good' friend of a bully of mine at school alongside me, >.<. I didn't state what happened in words on the forum, but I got some mixed opinions. In the end, I spent several months trying to find out if she was genuine or not by finding out what she thought about me being bullied. She agreed with a lot of what I said, but then I noticed a shocking message where my bully actually made her a meal and my friend was praising him. That tipped me over the top, I had an emotional breakdown there and then and it caused deep depression, and I sent a message on my emails to her stating what he did, but the moment I mentioned about the bully, she wrote to my mother accusing my asperger's syndrome (AS) for it, but that's not fair, he took advantage of me when I was alone in the class. Someone else in the class knew I was bullied, but they didn't bully me, and yet, this other person did, that shows that it has nothing to do with me, it's their character.

Anyway, long story short, I also met another friend on this other forum and through her encouragement I've started to show my work, with a watermark and signature, on deviantART. I looked at deviantART once before but I was too worried about the protection of my work that I couldn't build up the courage to actually set up an account to show them. Anyway, combined with that, we are also trying to set up a Zazzle store with my artwork, but we're coming across some problems as I've mentioned above.

Anyway, sorry for that huge burst of writing, I warned you that when I feel impassioned I can't help but write a lot, >.<.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom