• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hey, has anyone here ever tried the apple jacks pop tarts?

That sounds pretty interesting, but…I am always so conflicted when something tastes different than what it says it is.

Kind of reminds me of when there was a pretzel pop tart for a bit; those were alright but I did not feel like they tasted as they advertised, hah.

I've never seen them, I think most of the unique and interesting flavors only exist in the US. Where I live all we have mostly is blueberry, strawberry, and raspberry, and maybe wild berry, which is really just the three first flavours combined with "wild" neon blue frosting, and when I realized this I couldn't help but feel a bit ripped off. And if you're lucky you might find s'mores or something else chocolatety. We had gingerbread Pop-Tarts during the holidays. At least the flavors we do have all have frosting. Some flavors in the US don't have any frosting and I think that's some kind of crime against humanity. :)

Personally, I have come to see stuff like Poptarts as empty sugar and calories with a science lab full of chemicals in it.

Yes. I know it's a staple breakfast food in the USA, along with Cereal, eggs, bacon, sausage, etc. I just would rather avoid Poptarts as a whole.

If you can't grow it naturally or get it from a animal, it shouldn't be put it in your body. At all.

But that's just what I believe.

I only eat store-brand Pop-Tarts nowadays because the real ones skimp out on the frosting too much.

Also it's cheaper.

Personally, I have come to see stuff like Poptarts as empty sugar and calories with a science lab full of chemicals in it.

Yes. I know it's a staple breakfast food in the USA, along with Cereal, eggs, bacon, sausage, etc. I just would rather avoid Poptarts as a whole.

If you can't grow it naturally or get it from a animal, it shouldn't be put it in your body. At all.

But that's just what I believe.
I whole heartily agree with you.
ITs so simple to get these food items, that are well, not the best.

When I was a kid they had Dutch apple Pop-Tarts, which I liked because they were apple with frosting on them, and sometimes I would put a scoop of ice cream on them after toasting and it would be just like apple pie.
But I think they stopped making them by the time I was a young adult. At least there's apple Toaster Strudel.

They came out with Eggo cereal. I tried it once but didn't care much for it. Maybe because the thing with Eggos is that they're nice and warm out of the toaster, which is preferable to cold, crunchy cereal and milk.

I have too much of a sweet tooth and I just know I'm going to get the diya beeties one day.

I had to google it and now I'm wondering why I have never seen pop-tarts here. Seems odd.

New Threads

Top Bottom