• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Found out my son is excited,going to dragcon this year

AdriannaD

Found out my son is excited,he is going to dragcon this year.I am going too,Will be our first time.Customer whom introduced him becoming a drag queen bought the tickets already for it.I will see him happy meeting his favorite drag queens.He does plan going dressed in drag for one of the days as well.

Plus I told them yes on one thing,a drag makeover done to me.Both asked me if I would do it and said yes doing a drag maker over on me

I misread the title and thought you were going to dragons, not drag con.

Never did drag (I'm six feet tall and work as a repairman in a factory so I'd probably be one homely-looking lady) but it seems like a modern mumming. You get to temporarily reinvent yourself as a new person for a little bit. Which is pretty darn cool, I think.

Hope you all have a simply fabulous time.

I thought this post was going to be about your son's fascination with dragons. I was going to say I favor a true English dragon, but the Chinese Lung are also near and dear to my heart.

Never mind.... I misread the title.... carry on.

I thought this post was going to be about your son's fascination with dragons. I was going to say I favor a true English dragon, but the Chinese Lung are also near and dear to my heart.

Never mind.... I misread the title.... carry on.
I thought it was gonna be about dragons as well XD

To be fair there are some pretty Wyverns, that if existed in real life, probably would make good allies if trained from a hatchling.

Wyrm dragons though.. you can miss me with those. Reminds me of Tremors.

I think I just discovered a new special interest.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom