• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Fitness thread--what was your workout today?

I'm the same way--I love exercising so much that I need to do some activity daily, or I'll go bonkers.

Yesterday was two light-to-moderate 30 minute bike workouts. Today, so far, 30 minutes on the bike with a bit more intensity.
Yeah, I seem to have developed somewhat of an exercise addiction in recent months. I don’t feel good about not “working out” even though I’ve walked for 45 minutes today. Oh well, I’ll make up for it when I can get back into it.

I did 30 minutes of barre today. My balance was a little off, I did not have a good session. But I’m going to blame my arm, which still hurts.

Low impact interval training, and an hour of stretching because I kind of hurt my shoulder last night doing the wobbly barre session.

1 hour walk. Core work. Added push-ups to core work. I can’t do the real kind, so 3 sets of 15 of the easy type. I’ll work back up to the real ones at some point.

Missed exercise today. Getting back to my daily at-home MMA and strength training. It really helps my brain function at a more even level.

Haven't really done anything this year, but just signed for a half marathon less than three months from now and got the ball rolling with a 7.5k walk today. It's nice to get back into things.

I did an hour of strength training with a bit of core tacked on this morning. I reduced the weight for my shoulders a little, because I hurt my shoulder two days ago. It went well :) I’m optimistic I can go back to working out as usual soon

Went for a short hike the other day.
Taking the dogs out now for about an hour.

I do like hiking but I have to be careful because I can’t keep up long distances or strenuous exercise all the time because of my disability :(
I try not to let it get in the way too much though.

An hour of dancing this morning, followed by an hour of body balance. I may have pushed myself a little hard, I’m pretty exhausted.

45 minutes of body combat. It’s nice to notice my technique is getting better, as well as my endurance. That said, I sweated so much it looked as if it rained in my living room.

A leisurely walk, and an hour of flexibility/stretching exercises to soothe my poor muscles after yesterday’s session.

So far, 30 minutes on the stationary bike. According to my newly acquired Fitbit Charge 3, 460 calories burned, average HR of 149, max was 165.

Covered a lot of ground in the field with my dog (at least two miles). He gets more exercise hunting birds than I do though. And he has a much faster metabolism.

I went for a long leisurely walk today. Muscles are still sore from Sunday’s workout, so I figured I would take an active rest day.

New Threads

Top Bottom