• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Fitness thread--what was your workout today?

Came down with a runny nose yesterday, still have it today. Did an easy 20 minute workout on my bike today so as not to push myself too hard. Hoping it'll go away within the next couple of days. All I know is it had better not be covid, my anxiety will go through the roof. I'm at the point now where I'll go insane if I miss a day of doing anything active.

Last edited:
An hour of step training. I didn’t know this routine yet and felt very uncoordinated, but I definitely worked up a sweat.

Last edited:
So, along with the power walk earlier today, I just did a light 30 minute workout on the bike. I still have a runny nose, but I did some research and as long as the symptoms are above the neck, and not too bad, light to moderate exercise should be fine.

I did 45 minutes of fitness dancing today. I got really annoyed at the instructors at several points because they didn’t really introduce new moves, instead they just started doing them, and I got confused. Choreography is not my strongest suit :rolleyes:

Good thing about working out from home is I just vented my frustration, rewound the video a few times and at several points just opted for an easier routine. Still, it was a good effort, heart rate wise.

Yesterday was 45 minutes of upper body strength training. Today is supposed to be a rest day, but I’m kind of antsy to work out. We’ll see what happens :)

I did a 30 minute session of active stretching and flexibility training, then some yoga and a foam roller massage for my neck and back.

I had a small superficial surgical procedure on my arm this morning and now that my anesthesia is running out, I’m really sore. I’m bummed out because I don’t want to miss a day of exercise. But oh well, at least I had the walk to and from the clinic :p

I'm the same way--I love exercising so much that I need to do some activity daily, or I'll go bonkers.

Yesterday was two light-to-moderate 30 minute bike workouts. Today, so far, 30 minutes on the bike with a bit more intensity.

I made the leap and purchased a fixed 50lb dumbbell. So it's deadlifts and bridges right off the top today. And l like an overhead kettlebell exercise, it's fun to do.

New Threads

Top Bottom