• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Fitness thread--what was your workout today?

30 minutes on the stationary bike this morning. I'll be doing 30 more tonight, as well as some upper body this afternoon.

30 minutes on the bike this morning, some dumbbell work this afternoon, then 30 more minutes on the bike this evening.

I’ve been very sore these past few days, so I’ve just stuck to long walks outside. Hoping to get back to my regular schedule next week.

Started the day with 45 minutes of cardio, following a dance class on YouTube :) very happy to have done a workout again.

Thought this would be a good thread for those that exercise regularly to post anytime we work out, what we did, and maybe motivate each other.

Today, and for the past week and a half: Two 20-minute cardio sessions on my stationary bike--one in the morning after waking up, and one in the evening. This is done daily. As far as strength training goes, that will happen probably in a couple of weeks, and it'll be more reps with lighter weights

I've been on a bunch of antidepressants and anti-anxiety meds for the past four years and gained about 80 pounds because of it. I know for a fact that the weight gain was from the meds, because I'm usually very active, and I can normally eat what I want and not gain any weight. I stopped the meds back in August of 2021, and thus begins the weight-loss process.
mine was a 4km walk. last 2 days was light weight liftinf and "planking" for core strength. tomorrow, starting pushups again.

Going for a mountain hike in a little bit :)
I’ll probably be able to do a bit under 3 miles. I’ll update after I’ve done it.

Almost 3 miles :)
But now I’m taking a nap lol
9101FCF0-C98B-446C-B7F3-F6B46713817E.jpeg

Had to take a couple days off because I was so busy with other obligations, mainly preparing for, and playing, a show on Friday, then out for breakfast yesterday morning, followed by some time with friends yesterday.

So far today, a 30 minute workout on my stationary bike. I'll probably do some strength training later on tonight.

I went paddling, which I hadn't done for a few weeks, as it had been unusually cold. Walked on the beach for an hour, afterward. I wasn't aware this thread existed. What a nice idea.

Last edited:
Yesterday’s: Biceps, triceps, just 1 plank of 75 seconds, & a walk. Cold, gloomy day yesterday so I cut that short.
Today will be an hour on the bike.
No - it was too nice outside to stay indoors.
Today was 5 mi or about 8k walking around on the back roads of town. I only fell in the ice once haha.

Last edited:
30 minutes of cycling this morning, then tonight I did 30 minutes of core and cardio followed by 15 minutes of yoga stretches

New Threads

Top Bottom