• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Fictional Characters whom you think have Asperger/autism

I also think Christopher John Francis Boone in the book The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time by Mark Haddon is an Aspie.

(From Wikipedia)

Hmmm... I think maybe "Rainman" is autistic... I'm not sure though because the traits look so subtle.

Apparently the man that "Rainman" was largely based on, Kim Peek, wasn't autistic after all.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Peek

But yes, the Rainman character in the movie showed a lot of stereotypical autistic traits, so whether Kim Peek was autistic or not is irrelevant.

Kosmo Kramer from Seinfeld. Lisa Simpson.

Only the ones that were intentionally made to be autistic. Adam off Adam, Ben off Ben X, Donald and co off MATW.

Nell from the movie "Nell" has an ASD. I think asperger's is mentioning on the film although nowadays she'd get diagnosed atypical autism.

I thought that Dr Who has Aspergers, he seemed a little unusual and showed a few traits... Maybe he could actually be, you never know?

I think Flint Lockwood from Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs has some traits.

Sam Sparks his lover also has some Aspie traits if you come to think about it but she just hid it well just as most Aspie girls can fool the psychologists.

I thought that Dr Who has Aspergers, he seemed a little unusual and showed a few traits... Maybe he could actually be, you never know?

Uh... depends on which "Doctor", if you mean Matt Smith... then I won't argue. If you are talking about David Tennant, Peter Davison, or Tom Baker, then uh... no. >_<; No offense. :S Just that David Tennant has some good social skills, Peter Davison just doesn't give that Asperger's vibe, and as for Tom Baker... he is so Mysterious. I mean... he was just a bit not personal. :S He cared though. :D

Anyways I say Dale Gribble from King Of The Hill. His social skills isn't that great, he is always paranoid, his wife uses him, and uh... his obsessions. :p Also if you watch the show, you'll see what I mean. :D

Last edited:
Though I don't watch the show often, if you are referring to the Dr. Temperance "Bones" Brennan character, I would agree there are aspie like qualities.

I would also point out Star Trek's Data(NexGen), Odo (DS9), and Seven (Voyager)...maybe Spok (original).

Bartleby, from the movie of the same name. One character comments that Bartleby might have ADD, but I think he's more HFA.

I had this feeling that Raymond from Everybody loves Raymond has aspergers or something, well maybe the character or something?

The boy from American Beauty has it. You know the son of the army guy. Oh how his glazed eyes entralls me. haha. You have to see the movie to know who I am talking about. It's a decent film.

Other than that Nick Zittman from American Idol. Oh....wait!!! he was real.

Sailor Mercury from the anime series Sailor Moon might have Asperger's. Sailor Neptune from the same series might have it as well.

New Threads

Top Bottom