• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Favourite cover versions of songs...

Also featured in one of my all time favorite movies: Niagara Niagara

^ The song was also on the soundtrack of one of my all time favorite movies: Niagara Niagara

Last edited:
Ray Charles Cover...early 60's..what a time

Yeah, Slim Elvis definitely had it...

Hendrix - WiLd ThInG (Troggs)

wild thing I think I luvv ya
but I want a know for sure
come here and uh! ssssssock it to me one more time again
ah shucks I luvv ya

Only Hendrix can say shucks, like that, and get away with it. And still remain cool.

Last edited:

Boys of Summer cover, Dad played it in the car when I was little.

They updated the "Deadhead sticker on a cadillac" to a Black Flag sticker. Now this cover's 20 years old, wonder what the sticker would be now. SOAD?

Ben Folds did a beautiful piano cover of a Dr. Dre song, which I cannot name or link to here, but it is worth checking out anyway.

In 1978, Alice Cooper & The Bee Gees got in the studio and decided to cover The Beatles. Why? You might ask? The answer: Because...

What becomes of a broken hearted by Paul young
Cover of david ruffin
Who wants to live forever Sarah bright man
Cover of Queen

New Threads

Top Bottom