• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Favourite cover versions of songs...

Tori Kelly - "Don't You Worry 'Bout a Thing"
Only one who comes close to Stevie.

Beetlehoven cover. These guys have 'good tone' said one comment. Yeah, I agree.

So This and Placebo are playing at the same time....it's not in key so it's complete cacophony

Rolling Stoned - Susan Q. I don't know who did the original. But I'm sure it's a cover...

The Carpenters - Calling Occupants of Interplanetary Craft. This is a great cover and well known, but few seem to know that it is actually a cover of Klaatu's recording on their 1976 album Klaatu.

Kate never performed live back then. I give it A for effort. Kate was tour-phobic.

Sat In your Lap (Kate Bush Cover)

Some places, all there is are tribute acts. No I don't know if she's got Kate's voice, she's got her chest--I mean her heart! fairly expressive, but not as much as Kate. 70's Kate had phenomenal stamina. And the fact that 70's Kate was in shape, made her very very sexy.

Kate covers Bernie Taupin.

Of course this song was made famous by...
None other than the legend himself...
The one and only...one of a kind:
William Shatner.

New Threads

Top Bottom