• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Favourite cover versions of songs...

A few covers of songs from kids movies:

Declan Galbraith - Bright Eyes (Watership Down)

Celtic Woman - Someday (The Hunchback of Notre Dame)

Ashley Serena - If We Hold On Together (The Land Before Time)

Jonathan Young and Valentina Bonura - I See The Light (Tangled)

The D-Day Darlings and The D-Day Juniors - When You Wish Upon A Star (Pinocchio)

Angélique Kidjo, Once in a Lifetime

Thank you for posting this. Talking Heads is a favorite of mine and this cover and the video are great. The female coworker in the video: Is she the one who played the German woman in the movie Bagdad Café? If so, she was great in that movie and the movie was great as well.

Doctor and the Medics, Spirit in the Sky
This song is a jinx - it's made a one-hit wonder out of two acts in two different decades. Three if you include Gareth Gates and the Kumars' charity version...

Easy Star All-Stars Dub Side of the Moon

Works seamlessly as reggae and dub cover songs by a very talented group.

Ed

This is probably my favorite Bob Dylan cover, done during a semi-acoustic set by the members of New Model Army:

Speaking of New Model Army, this cover is fine but not as good as the previous one. I'm only pointing it out because Tom Friggin' Jones of all people does the lead vocals. It's one of weirdest collaborations I've ever heard of:

This version of Touch Me in the Morning by Marlena Shaw is amazing and far better than the original which is hard to do as it was a Diana Ross song.

Love this string cover of Metallica's One... (and I'm not a metalhead...)

And this cover of Hendrix' Purple Haze...

In the Air - Backfrom84 (Genesis Cover)

Love is a Battlefield - Mahoney (Pat Benatar Cover)

Maniac - Carpenter Brut ft. Yann Ligner (Michael Sembello Cover)

All The Small Things - Siamese Youth (Blink 182 Cover)

New Threads

Top Bottom