• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What effect is the pandemic having on your mental health?

• It is making it easier

Votes: 16 24.6%
  • It is making it harder

Votes: 49 75.4%

• Total voters
There is no Pandemic in my opinion.
I am not afraid to say it.
The Scamdemic was created to move us further towards the long term agenda to control and enslave us.
Card only payments, a clue to show us we are moving towards the cashless society that I heard of years ago.
They are using China as a model. No offence to any of our Chinese members here, I think you are run by a dictatorship, but that does not mean I have anything against Chinese citizens.
Lockdown has been the major cause of death, that, and falsifying death certificates, brainwashing and misinformation.
It's been going on years, George Orwell wrote about it, not that I read 1984, it started long before then but has increased rapidly in the 21st century.
I am putting nobody at risk.
A surgeons mask, a fabric mask offers no protection, we breathe in our own CO2.
If anyone wants to tackle me about not wearing a mask, I shall listen to them, let them have a rant, if they want to jump on the bandwagon of false fear the corrupt powers that be have created for us, that is their business, but I am not.
I haven't had a jab, it messes with MRna, no thanks.
They "care" about our safety, but these same people don't care about pollution, they don't care about poverty, cruelty to animals, war, civilian injury, I could go on.....
Pandemic take out the dem and what letters are left?

Dude... seriously?

Let me put it this way: My nephew caught it. As did a friend of the family, and a distant ?uncle? (I'm not always too clear on family link status, I have like 5000 freaking cousins and such), and that last one died of it. And they arent the only ones.

I also have quite a few people in the family who are deep in the medical profession and are on the front lines here. Needless to say, quite a bit of info coming from them.

Dont even try to tell me the virus doesnt exist and that the pandemic isnt real. The very idea to me is downright embarrassing and makes me want to stab something. Not JUST illogical... I daresay it's more "anti-logic".

Wether you want to believe it or not is irrelevant. The virus does not require your belief to function. If only it did, this insanity could have ended so much sooner.

Are you REALLY willing to stake the lives of nearby innocents on this nonsensical and incredibly illogical belief that outright defies what is not just proven, but also backed up by about 5 gazillion professionals? Are you willing to stake people's lives on the selfish belief of "well I CANT be incorrect, so there isnt even a chance of danger and therefore I dont have to take precautions or be considerate of others?"

Boy I sure hope not. What I'm hoping here is that you dont ACTUALLY believe something so nonsensical, and arent ACTUALLY endangering others just to feel correct or superior to the "sheep" (or whatever), arent ACTUALLY endangering others because you believed some infernal idiocy you heard on Twitter from some moron celebrity or Youtube or some conspiracy theory group or wherever else. I'm HOPING that all that's truly going on here is a refusal to admit/show fear, so instead you're just spouting all of this instead in order to sound somehow braver... or something along that line. That would be preferable. I hope that's what's really going on.

Because the alternative is, frankly, disgusting. If someone I knew in person were acting like this... well. They'd Have A Bad Time, to put it mildly. I dont call myself "Misery" for nothing.

Consider all of this a warning, because holy heck are you playing with fire. You really, GENUINELY could be the reason someone dies, if you continue this route. No joke, no sarcasm. Absolutely dead serious here. You could get someone killed. You could be the reason why some little kid has to deal with the sudden loss of a parent or something like that. It's not JUST about the mask... that attitude of yours could lead to all sorts of actions that could bring that into reality. EASILY AVOIDABLE actions.

Do you really want to take that chance? All because you cant deal with the concept that the chance of you being incorrect is there? Particularly when the correct moves to take are... so incredibly easy. Do you really want to roll those dice?

Dont give me an answer... I've done this song and dance before, so many times over the years on so many subjects, and I know where this goes next and what happens and what you are almost guaranteed to say next (and nobody has ever broken this pattern, which infuriates me even further). Save yourself the keyboard-related effort and expect no further posts from me... my role has been fulfilled. I'm not the one you need to be dealing with anyway.

Instead... just think carefully, on your own. Very... very carefully.

There's other stuff I could point out here... particularly a couple of rather obvious incorrect bits... but I've said enough for this specific topic. As usual, I suspect that this entire post is a wasted effort. Again, song and dance. Predictable. But I'd freaking loathe myself if I didnt at least TRY, considering the stakes.

Uuuuuuuuuugh. Ya know, there are times I wish I could simply annihilate the internet as a whole. Destroy the deranged source of oh-so-many conspiracy theories and nonsense like that. Ah, if only I had that power...

Ye gods, this one has me just a BIT incensed. Methinks I'll not be present on the forum for a number of days, maybe even a week or two, outside of checking direct messages. And I sure as heck am not coming back to this topic. I havent gotten this unstable from one blasted post in a long time... DEFINITELY gonna need a break for awhile.

There is no Pandemic in my opinion.
I am not afraid to say it.
The Scamdemic was created to move us further towards the long term agenda to control and enslave us.
Card only payments, a clue to show us we are moving towards the cashless society that I heard of years ago.
They are using China as a model. No offence to any of our Chinese members here, I think you are run by a dictatorship, but that does not mean I have anything against Chinese citizens.
Lockdown has been the major cause of death, that, and falsifying death certificates, brainwashing and misinformation.
It's been going on years, George Orwell wrote about it, not that I read 1984, it started long before then but has increased rapidly in the 21st century.
I am putting nobody at risk.
A surgeons mask, a fabric mask offers no protection, we breathe in our own CO2.
If anyone wants to tackle me about not wearing a mask, I shall listen to them, let them have a rant, if they want to jump on the bandwagon of false fear the corrupt powers that be have created for us, that is their business, but I am not.
I haven't had a jab, it messes with MRna, no thanks.
They "care" about our safety, but these same people don't care about pollution, they don't care about poverty, cruelty to animals, war, civilian injury, I could go on.....
Pandemic take out the dem and what letters are left?

What about the moon landing, was that fake too?

Is there a name for the large group running this scam(covid, "scamdemic")?

Is there some great leader who can save us from ourselves? Will you name him/her/em?

Is most of the News on TV, really just propaganda? Is it fair to say that many news networks collaborate to create "Fake News"?

Is the Man or the Evil Empire or The New World Order, actually run by a group of wealthy Jewish Bankers?

Does wearing tinfoil inside of your hat protect you from something harmful?

Are vitamins actually a mind control drug?

Is there a Liberal Conspiracy?

Is the truth really out there?

Who does the damage during a riot? When does it start(time of day)?

Were there imposters in disguise at the Capitol Riots on Jan 6, 2021?

Was the Holocaust of the House of Israel, done at the hands of the Duetsche Wehrmact 75 years ago, exagerated in history, as to its scope, or the number of people who died?

Last edited:
I do not remotely believe in conspiracy theories, the truth is the truth, all lies do is distort the truth, science when wrong can at least be falsified, without twisting into a pretzel to cover all the facts.

Don't ever do it. It might feel cool the first few times but it grows old and annoying fast. It is a poor pathetic way to connect to people and there is no reason why 13+ months we are still using that crap.

I will likely try it [zoom call video tele_conferencing] just the same. There is a nice lady I know who does it, i want to see it, just not on my device first, i have security concerns. I already like the discord very much, Tony. My friend and i do video chat, and i turn my screen off, but leave the sound on. Then i put the phone(camera facing out) in my shirt pocket, and go for a walk. Its fun. It doesnt work to both see eachother, it crashes

Last edited:
REMINDER

COVID-19 is a virus.
It is a disease, not a political cause.

For topics of a political nature, please use the Politics Discussion area.

Clues to whether you are verging into political discussion: words such as ANTIFA, liberal, fascist, nazi, martial law, corrupt powers that be....etc

Covid ruined my life. I am on more medication, slowly losing friends with my negative attitude. I hate seeing face masks and have a fear. I have no place to worship. I am sick of virtual and wish it would crash and burn.

I also don't see it ever go back to normal. There is never going to be a normal. We are going to be forced to mask and distance forever because mutations won't get rid of the virus even with vaccines.

REMINDER

COVID-19 is a virus.
It is a disease, not a political cause.

For topics of a political nature, please use the Politics Discussion area.

Clues to whether you are verging into political discussion: words such as ANTIFA, liberal, fascist, nazi, martial law, corrupt powers that be....etc
You are quite correct, i apologize

Covid is a real threat, a particle mask you wear will protect me, thats what its for. An m95 rated mask is even better,as long ad it fits well. An m95 is a respirator, one needs a robust cardiovascular health to wear a respirator during heavy labor.

I know we are all tired of this brave new world. There is a great reason to mask after vaccination, i wont try and explain it. Masks, gloves, and decontamination of ones clothing and espescially shoes are important tools to curb the spread of an airborne infectious disease.

Denial of what is apparent is embracing delusional thought and as such leads to madness. It makes perfect sense that a virus from overseas would be more virulent. Plague is a historical fact, and recurs every few hundred years.

Covid is not a bioweapon. A brief review of virology, and internal medicine will teach you that many diseases start on the lower animals, then cross a geographical boundary, then infect a human.

Tinfoil hat people, and bunker people dont deserve to get lumped together, they are two different types of crazy. Crazy is ok, as long as your freak city nonsense doesnt endanger me, you being wierd is none of my concern, and as a gentleman i should simply ignore other people's idiosyncracies.

I will let you be you thats fine

Whether or not you think airplane exhaust is an evil plot, doesnt hurt me at all. It will keep you lonely forever if you are running your mouth about childish nonsense. Being a willing accomplice to your own indoctrination is not attractive.

However if you are telling at risk people that the epidemic is a front, like an Illuminati conspiracy, i have a problem with that. See if you want to dig a bunker in your backyard and line your hat with tinfoil, and fill up file cabinets with data that "proves" something thats stupid and creepy and gross,thats pretty much harmless.

Many of the ppl on this forum are at higher risks of infection. Here too are many persons of diminished mental capacity. There are likely ppl here who are under the protection of a conservatorship, and not allowed to drive. Telling those special folks a bunch of lies is messed up.

Trust the science, wear a mask, wash your hands, stay home and do art. Party on Labor Day, it will hopefully be done with by then.

Covid ruined my life. I am on more medication, slowly losing friends with my negative attitude. I hate seeing face masks and have a fear. I have no place to worship. I am sick of virtual and wish it would crash and burn.

I also don't see it ever go back to normal. There is never going to be a normal. We are going to be forced to mask and distance forever because mutations won't get rid of the virus even with vaccines.

Try harder tony. You are your outlook on life. Allowing yourself to be negative is holding you back. It takes effort to swim upstream. If you want to have a better life, learn to be a better man.

Find things to be grateful for, you have to look for it. Epidemics and plagues are a historical fact. This too shall pass.

Being a quality engineer, I like using some of my statistical tools to analyze the SPC data of death rate in Ontario Canada, updated daily.

Attachments

• Ontario Death Rate SPC file.pdf
    220.7 KB · Views: 125
I tend to think that it is a perfect time to push martial law and a cashless system. The other concern is the vaccine is experimental (why would l trust?) and is this a weeding out out population whose numbers have become bigger eating our natural resources? But l am a sheeple and l wear my mask. But l do wonder. The amount of Americans that became homeless over nite shows me the numbers of a population that has no choices and then become worisome to those in power. Riots were a perfect example of this. It was frighting to see cities under seige. l lived in a place with little to no riots, and l moved here because the police do keep order.

Honestly, as I said on another forum, I really don't care anymore. I got slightly sick from the first shot, and will go back for the second, despite that. Why? Why not? It's not like I have any real value to anybody alive other than my mom and my aunt and uncle. My uncle was in Vietnam and has health issues because of it, and there was a scare where he thought he had covid and his wife rushed him to the nearest VA testing site which is an hour away. Fortunately he didn't.

If I caught it I would likely die because of my health issues, and the worst part is I wouldn't be allowed to die at home, our medical system insists on "heroic life saving" measures so the docs can squeeze your medical insurer for money. That means dying on a ventilator in some hellhole hospital alongside dozens of other dying people like in some bad 1980s horror movie. I don't argue about masks, I just wear it, and I wear antiviral goggles my mom found on Amazon too. I gave up using cash a long time ago and only use credit cards. I stay home most of the time.

And why shouldn't I? I'm a useless eater anyway. I have literally zero redeeming value to Them. Why should I cause a big scene over a pandemic? I'm just another brick in the wall. When I'm on my land I'll be useful at least to Nature for the first time in my life. Is that bad? Is it bad to live an austere, semi-primitive life? Is it bad to reject mindless consumerism? Is it bad to take a plague seriously?

Another milestone for me in the pandemic. Got my second dose of Pfizer.

Although a number of medical support workers warned me of possible second-dose side effects, much like my first dose I've only had a sore arm. Nothing else.

you don't need proof, the equality act of 2010 means you don't have to prove your reason or they are breaking the law
The lanyard came through the post today.
I've been in town and no one has hassled me for not wearing a mask.
Of course the majority do, even some of my friends, even the non mask wearers, I noticed one lady didn't want to share a CBD lolly with me, which is ok., as she had only met me today and was concerned about covid.
I rely on lifts to take me to hospital, I have a scan coming up, the last driver insisted I wear a mask for the trip to the hospital.
Hospitals are a bit overwhelming for me, a train ride and then a bus ride, I have just emerged from being housebound as I could no longer stay indoors, a mini drug relapse and some encouraging words from kind people got me out. The hospital itself, the sickness, the energy in there, so I might have to wear a mask for a lift, or get a train and a bus.
That is the only hassle I had, it does feel weird seeing everyone masked up, like some weird movie we are in, when it is actual factual reality, albeit very peculiar.

Honestly, as I said on another forum, I really don't care anymore. I got slightly sick from the first shot, and will go back for the second, despite that. Why? Why not? It's not like I have any real value to anybody alive other than my mom and my aunt and uncle. My uncle was in Vietnam and has health issues because of it, and there was a scare where he thought he had covid and his wife rushed him to the nearest VA testing site which is an hour away. Fortunately he didn't.

If I caught it I would likely die because of my health issues, and the worst part is I wouldn't be allowed to die at home, our medical system insists on "heroic life saving" measures so the docs can squeeze your medical insurer for money. That means dying on a ventilator in some hellhole hospital alongside dozens of other dying people like in some bad 1980s horror movie. I don't argue about masks, I just wear it, and I wear antiviral goggles my mom found on Amazon too. I gave up using cash a long time ago and only use credit cards. I stay home most of the time.

And why shouldn't I? I'm a useless eater anyway. I have literally zero redeeming value to Them. Why should I cause a big scene over a pandemic? I'm just another brick in the wall. When I'm on my land I'll be useful at least to Nature for the first time in my life. Is that bad? Is it bad to live an austere, semi-primitive life? Is it bad to reject mindless consumerism? Is it bad to take a plague seriously?

Nobody is worthless, just by being you, you are helping someone else who is still to shy to speak find thier voice. Do not worry. I broke the tractor again, so now i get to go to the hardware store(wheel wieght bolts). I will flirt with three people today, i promise. Even if they are mean to me i will be nice to them, because She who Sings the Sun into the Sky demands it of me, and it is a simple thing to do. Talk to three strangers......

I have seen that South Asians were prone to getting Covid, since Covid started, based on data and research I've been watching, this connect was one of my interests when I left the hospital. The evidence was all there, obvious to me why did all the NT's not see it.

I’m a simple person; MATH!

* Fire particles (size) = can get through mask, ask any official that knows. CDC in California stated that the mask were worthless for smoke? Hmmmm....?

* Covid particles (size) = much smaller than the fire particle that can get through a mask.

Simple, do the math. Don’t argue with me, I didn’t invent math.

Last edited:
I’m a simple person; MATH!

* Fire particles (size) = can get through mask, ask any official that knows. CDC in California stated that the mask were worthless for smoke? Hmmmm....?

* Covid particles (size) = much smaller than the fire particle that can get through a mask.

Simple, do the math. Don’t argue with me, I didn’t invent math.

I see no simple solutions or guarantees in this scenario. This includes all of the existing "vaccines" being distributed, apart from policies like wearing masks and social distancing.

That said, the use of masks is just another aspect of loss control. Policy intended to avoid and/or reduce hazards and casualties through proactive measures. A concept that is neither fool-proof or carries any kind of guarantee. It's just another precautionary measure recognizing there are no absolutes over who or how one contracts- or avoids this virus no different than the medical community's emphasis on preventative care.

A mask won't prevent particles from escaping, but they may prevent them from being aerosolized at a great distance which can potentially infect that may more people. Again, there are no absolutes in such equations. Such policies which are designed to reduce hazards and casualties- not eliminate them entirely.

Though none of this really addresses the phenomena of morale hazards. Humans who choose or advocate to do nothing to protect themselves or others in society. While insurers can find creative ways of dropping them as policyholders, it's a bit more difficult for the authorities. It potentially represents an obstacle in attaining herd immunity, which also has no guarantee.

Infectious disease physician breaks down coronavirus mask myths

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom