• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Condiment Thread

I tried nutella recently and it didn't taste much different from chocolate to me, and I was confused about why it's talked about so much. :eek:

I can’t have that in the house! It’s VERY high in calories and I’d eat the entire jar!

8306A762-A667-41EC-BD90-F49CA0DAC389.png
It will kill you too.

I like anything. Even hot sauce as long as it is not stronger than Jalapeno-tier. I like relish, mustard, ketchup, mayo, mustard. A bunch of stuff, really. Although I don't like BBQ sauce, but mostly just on chicken. I like BBQ on hamburger, though.

I like ranch dressing. I know you guys think it's gross, but I still like it. But I can't get used to the fact that blue cheese dressing is blue (or green) because it is moldy. Is that some kind of a joke? Did some guy look at a piece of cheese a long time ago and say "Hmm, this cheese is moldy. Aw whatever, I'll eat it anyway"?o_O

I also really like BBQ sauce, Miracle Whip and honey mustard. Regular mustard is too sour for me.

I like ranch dressing. I know you guys think it's gross, but I still like it. But I can't get used to the fact that blue cheese dressing is blue (or green) because it is moldy. Is that some kind of a joke? Did some guy look at a piece of cheese a long time ago and say "Hmm, this cheese is moldy. Aw whatever, I'll eat it anyway"?

I also really like BBQ sauce, Miracle Whip and honey mustard. Regular mustard is too sour for me.
I also like Ranch!

Here are my favorite condiments:
I shake up 1 part lemon juice with 9 parts good (non-virgin) olive oil. I use it on salad, tomato salad and very thin pieces of sirloin/entrecote (5-10 seconds in a pan on max heat). The lemon juice helps so the olive oil doesn't become bitter. sprinkle with sea salt flakes and pepper+rose pepper.
Salsa romanesco sauce.
Green tabasco for most egg dishes.
Red tabasco for most tomato dishes.
Now I am getting hungry.

I eat very plainly and avoid most condiments, sauces and dressings. Ketchup is an exception - but only on hamburger, meatloaf and fries. I can do most gravies however.

New Threads

Top Bottom