• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Aspie Newbie

AspieJme

I just started this new journey in my life a few months ago.... I also put together a presentation about all of my findings about Asperger's. My son and I both have it and we are so glad (after an emotional roller coaster) to have found out and have life make sende finally. :]

Please feel free to share:

I just started this new journey in my life a few months ago.... I also put together a presentation about all of my findings about Asperger's. My son and I both have it and we are so glad (after an emotional roller coaster) to have found out and have life make sende finally. :]

Please feel free to share:

Hi @AspeiJme :) and welcome to AC!

The visual presentation you made was a lot of fun to navigate!

Welcome, and thanks for sharing your presentation!!! You've come to a great place, as there are many here that will help guide you on your journey. So, browse around, meet the gang, and make some new friends along the way.
Thank you! :] What a great community!

Hi, thank you for an insightful presentation. I'm new here and it's proven to be a warm and friendly community. Most of the members are very kind and I love it.

Hi & Welcome,
It is quite common that multiple family members have it. My whole family is very understanding, but I know there are a lot of things I just naturally get about my son (we both have it) that the others do not.

Hi & Welcome,
It is quite common that multiple family members have it. My whole family is very understanding, but I know there are a lot of things I just naturally get about my son (we both have it) that the others do not.
Yes, I agree and it's always been that way even before we both knew. Now it's easier to explain it to others and hopefully not have school be so challenging. :]

Welcome aboard :)
full

New Threads

Top Bottom