• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Ask the person below you a question

It changes but maybe Racing in the street the old version and the new version now Bruce Springsteens a tad older. Nitro posted it recently. It fits my current mood and I resonated. ..

What's your favourite film?

Withnail and I for the memories of a similar stupid life with less Shakespeare. 'i have of late,wherefore I know not, lost all my mirth'

What's your favorite Shakespeare snippet,quote or whatever it's called?

I don’t have one :p.
But speaking of which...
Do you like “A time for us”?

Last edited:
Does anyone have trouble starting a task. A lot of the time once I start it's OK, but starting and getting organised is a challenge. For some reason I avoid creating a routine for myself. Does anyone have some hints.

Yes. I'm not sure... Do tend to conceptualize a lot before it's actually begun. Completing it mentally. But at the same time if i am already deeply absorbed in another interest, it's very difficult to pull away. Might be a similar situation mentioned in another thread recently by Ordinary Citizen where if we aren't completely absorbed in something then we have to confront ourselves and the unfortunate reality of our state of health.

If you were to create a delicious but healthy cake what foods what would you use?

Yes. I'm not sure... Do tend to conceptualize a lot before it's actually begun. Completing it mentally. But at the same time if i am already deeply absorbed in another interest, it's very difficult to pull away. Might be a similar situation mentioned in another thread recently by Ordinary Citizen where if we aren't completely absorbed in something then we have to confront ourselves and the unfortunate reality of our state of health.

If you were to create a delicious but healthy cake what foods what would you use?
Haha...I do the same thing. I do it in my head first, the younger students at uni think I am crazy.

Yes i can, but I assume you want to know what too
I am not sure, but i think you meant to say flora instead of fauna
Either corals, amoeba, all kinds of bacteria, or all plants that aren't trees if you actually wanted to say fauna

What is the deepest depth you were in water?

To achieve peace of mind (that's the best answer I can come up with anyway).

What's your ideal breakfast?

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom