• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Ask the person below you a question

Yes, as long as it isn't too sour, I adore it.

Do you get to sleep easily at night?

if i can go to sleep when my body is ready, i fall asleep within seconds. if i have to force myself to sleep at a normal person time, i just toss and turn all night. useless.

same q.

I usually take a good while to fall asleep, unless I'm truly exhausted.

What is your favorite forum game?

I really, REALLY enjoy this game called "Get the Cookie". Oh my goodness, @Skittlebisquit and I seem to be the only ones who have played recently, but we have such a funny story we have created. It's become sort of a silly James-Bondish RPG.

You should read it. I'll start you on page 9, where it starts getting good. I think you'll really enjoy it: GET the COOKIE

do you enjoy eating spicy food?

Last edited:
I was a very little girl when fondue parties were popular. I remember being disgusted by everyone with their forks pulling on the stretchy cheese. lol
But now that I'm older, I'd like to try it.

Do you go to church?

Yeah. I'm in a wheelchair and our kitchen isn't wheelchair accessible. My teenage daughter does all the cooking, and that often gets tiring for her, so we go down to McDonalds a lot.

Do you have straight or curly hair?

Thick. It used to be bald quite recently. I always had wavyish straight hair. But it grew back in very curly and very thick, and it's growing very fast. It's already past my shoulders.

same q

wish my hair grew that quick. it is both thin in each shaft as well as thin in growth, IOW you can see through my hair to my scalp. i'm an old man. i should be thankful i still have any hair at all.

choose one-
shampoo daily, or every other day?

New Threads

Top Bottom