• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Ask the person below you a question

No. I live in what was up until very recently, the most desired city in America. Now it's in ruins. The surrounding valleys and mountains are beautiful, and the coast takes your breath away, but I can't stand living in fear anymore, and I want out.

Do you have any food allergies?

I'm allergic to just about everything. I even swell up in the sunshine! lol! Oh, and don't worry about your olive dislike. It just means there are more olives on earth for me to enjoy.

Since it's father's day, name one attribute of an excellent father.

Yes I have. It really is God's Country. From the north in the mountains, to the Magic Valley, it's a breathtaking place to be. And the people are all so genuine. It doesn't matter if you talk to a Grandma or a Juggalo, they're all very personable and helpful. I would like to move there someday.

Same question

Last edited:
last drove through there back in 1988. lake Coeur d'Alene was the purest aqua blue i'd ever seen, a jewel surrounded by the greenest evergreens or whatever they were.

choose one-
live in western washington
or
live in eastern washington

Dude... Western Washington is pretty and misty, but Eastern Washington has more Civil Liberties.

I'm gonna have to say..... Homesteading deep on the Olympic Peninsula where no one can bug me and I can do my thing.

How's the weather today where you are?

mid 80s so far, too hot for me, inside in the dark with a/c going. tomorrow will be worse. 'wrote a poem a while ago decrying january and now i will have to rewrite it about summer. i prefer spring and fall.

choose one-
summer
or
fall

Love fall. Love the beautiful leaves on trees in Ellensburg.

Do you believe in the death penalty?

yes, my late mom's '97 honda crv. still has only 80k miles on it. your typical saturday grocery-getting car, i barely drive it for anything else.

same q.

Yes

What are some of your favorite desserts? Or, what are some desserts that you'd like to try, that you've never had, before?

I like lemon merengue pie, chocolate cream pie, banana cream pie, and a good eclair.

Do you have any pets?

I've been taking care of a stray for about six years. I've never pet him, he's very wild. But in the last several weeks, he's finally came in the house a couple times.

Do you like reading?

I have trouble reading paragraphs. I kind of dart in between words and get the gist of what was said, but I'm bad at just reading straight through. I do LOVE books though.

If you could only eat one cuisine for the rest of your life, what would it be?

i don't believe i could choose just one, unless it was pizza-flavored beef and veggie stew.

same q.

New Threads

Top Bottom