• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Ask the person below you a question

Life Cereal xoxo

When you were a kid, did your parents keep junk food like chips and kool aid in the house a lot, or were they into health food?

mom tried to feed us healthy, dad sorta went along. not much junk food other than garlic dip and chips. remember it was the 60s and there wasn't the proliferation of junk food like today.

same q.

I had to look them up. The VW looks like more fun (and a bit more room).

Do you like Star Trek?

I've never heard music that sounds like that. It's kind of Austin Powers sounding, kind of Italian sounding. What is it called?

179736779_2878436525739208_7294959764484583637_n.jpg

^^^samba de verao or summer samba, by the composer pictured in the video, one marcos valle, of brazil. that is a prime example of a samba of the bossa nova type.

donuts.

same q.

i'm an old man who is too sensitive these days to flash and bang and boom and sizzle. so no.

same q.

Yep. With the help of at least twenty children, we celebrated this fine nation by blowing up a small piece of it.

Do you have any food allergies?

not that i can think of right now, but i might as well be allergic to cukes, olives of any color, asparagus, caraway seeds, and raw tomatoes, all of which make me hurl.

same q.

dairy, nuts, seeds, eggplant, underripe citrus and about a zillion medications.

Do you own a car?

yes, inherited my mom's '97 CRV. i'd be dead in the water living out in the sticks sans auto.

same q.

I think they're neat at pet stores or in the wild. But I don't want to own one.

Do you like drinking seltzer?

New Threads

Top Bottom