• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Announcing Our Newest Moderator: Rodafina

Satal

Be the change you want to see
Staff member
Admin
V.I.P Member
Hi all,

I am thrilled to announce that @Rodafina has accepted our invitation to become a moderator of the Autism Forums community.

Please join me in congratulating @Rodafina on her new role. We look forward to working with her and seeing her contributions to our community.

Satal

Thank you all so much. This support is so precious to me. I will try to be the same old me, although I did change the colors of my avatar so they don’t clash with the green font on my name.

I love this place so much, and it is all of us together that make it what it is.

Congrats, Rodafina. Your picture was like an icon wherever I've seen it it was impressive and interesting, pops out in a good way. You choose to keep the style, it's cool.

"I will try to be the same old me" - That is so important, I'm so glad you said that.

The site needed someone good with the peer communication, IMO you fit well into that spot. Not too close, not too far from each of us.

Good luck and do your best.
wedding-cheer-k-on-anime-c19rywaozau1s6ex.gif

Well, I guess it's just a matter of time before I'm banned then. ;)

Good luck Rodafina, I'm sure you'll do a great job.

Congratulations Rodafina, you will do great here. Best of luck. Thanks @Satal for the heads up. This is such an excellent forum, l am glad l never checked out WP (the other forum).

Oh my god! What an amazing thing to log on to! Congrats Rodafina! And love the new avatar colours!

Make sure Huxley doesn't get into any mischief with your mod powers...

New Threads

Top Bottom