• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

A-Z Places

Znojmo, Czech Republic

Znojmo.jpg

Now this place has to be owned and operated by some autistic guy. No normal person would open a carpet museum, haha!
"Azerbaijan National Carpet Museum was established in accordance with the decree No. 130 of the Council of Ministers of the Azerbaijan SSR dated March 13, 1967. From 1967 to 1993, the museum was called the Azerbaijan State Museum of Carpet and Folk Applied Arts, from 1993 to 2014 – State Museum of Carpet and Applied Arts named after Latif Karimov, from 2014 to 2019 – Azerbaijan Carpet Museum, and from 2019 to the present – Azerbaijan National Carpet Museum."

"Azerbaijan National Carpet Museum was established in accordance with the decree No. 130 of the Council of Ministers of the Azerbaijan SSR dated March 13, 1967. From 1967 to 1993, the museum was called the Azerbaijan State Museum of Carpet and Folk Applied Arts, from 1993 to 2014 – State Museum of Carpet and Applied Arts named after Latif Karimov, from 2014 to 2019 – Azerbaijan Carpet Museum, and from 2019 to the present – Azerbaijan National Carpet Museum."

Lies. It was definitely an autistic guy.

Edgefield (McMenamin's), Troutdale, Multnomah County, Oregon

Formerly the Multnomah County Mental Assylum and Poor Farm, it was bought by McMenamin's and transformed into a brewery of beer and wine, with several restaurants, bars, and cafes, a vineyard, a hotel, and an outdoor area for major concerts. I used to live near here, and would walk through the vineyard on the way home in the black of night, snacking on grapes. I've seen and heard many concerts just by opening the living room window of my old home. Kinda cool to hear Modest Mouse or Bob Dylan or Willie Nelson live, just by opening one's window.

iu

Edgefield (McMenamin's), Troutdale, Multnomah County, Oregon

Formerly the Multnomah County Mental Assylum and Poor Farm, it was bought by McMenamin's and transformed into a brewery of beer and wine, with several restaurants, bars, and cafes, a vineyard, a hotel, and an outdoor area for major concerts. I used to live near here, and would walk through the vineyard on the way home in the black of night, snacking on grapes. I've seen and heard many concerts just by opening the living room window of my old home. Kinda cool to hear Modest Mouse or Bob Dylan or Willie Nelson live, just by opening one's window.

iu
That’s so cool. (And I like Modest Mouse.)

Kiln, Mississippi
Known as the “Moonshine Capital of the World” during Prohibition in the 1920s. I have relatives from there! (that’s something to be proud of! and I am, though they soon relocated to New Orleans.)
1704005769615.jpeg

New Threads

Top Bottom