• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

25 years old and still single since forever.

Irkoutsk

Hi, I'm new on this forum and one thing I would like to talk is the fact that I am single since forever and I would like to have a relationship.

It can be hard to find the right person. Even though I had relationships, I still haven't found the right one yet. I don't know how many years I been single now. Some people say let her find me. I don't know if she will ever find me. If she does find me it will be a bonus. Wish you best of luck

Go Eagles!!!!!!!!!
Excellent hoodie/bunny hug
e-high five!
Yes I'm that lame.

As much as it would be great that everyone would find that special someone, I can't help but ask the same question over and over

"What have you done to find someone?" I mean, I've heard people complain how they're single for more than 25 years yet when I asked them what they did to meet people, it turned out they just sat at home played videogames around the clock and didn't interact with anyone at all. That's not the best way to meet people I suppose.

Also; ask yourself' "Why would someone want to date me?" this of course, irregardless of age or dating experience.

yes irregardless isn't a word. regardless means what you think irregardless means. it's like saying i ununtold you so. <3

Fine... I just made up a word :p

I'm just going to blame a rather robust alphabet soup... yes, those can be robust. Just add some Arabica beans in the mix

I say this in the comfortable position of being in a relationship, but twenty-five is young! I'm not even that old yet---almost, but not quite. I doubt most people even truly know what kind of companion they want at this age. It's not something anybody should lose too much sleep over. And before anyone says I don't understand what it is to be painfully lonely, I do know. I doubted I would ever have the chance to even date anybody. Then one day I realized I loved my friend; a while after that, I found out that he loved me, too.

We might continue to work. We might not. I don't know. That's life. But one thing is certain: if this can happen to me, it can happen to anybody.

I am twice your age and single again. I have just begun to realize how to better choose and manage a relationship. These things can get messy. I hope you find what you desire but that it is a good one for you.

There is something off about wishing for a person to just fill a role, especially one so intimate. It seems more useful to look for potential friends instead of potential girlfriends.

That word (which I can't make myself type) seems to be a merger (portmanteau?) of "irrespective" and "regardless", two words which mean exactly the same thing.

New Threads

Top Bottom