• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Your relationship status?

What's your relationship status?

• Dating and content with my relationship

Votes: 21 8.1%
  • Dating and quite content with my relationship

Votes: 16 6.2%
  • Dating and not very content with my relationship

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Engaged and content with my relationship

Votes: 6 2.3%
  • Engaged and quite content with my relationship

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Engaged and not very content with my relationship

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Married and content with my marriage

Votes: 17 6.5%
  • Married and quite content with my marriage

Votes: 20 7.7%
  • Married and not very content with my marriage

Votes: 8 3.1%
  • Recently divorced and looking

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Recently divorced and not looking

• Recently separated and looking

Votes: 6 2.3%
  • Recently separated and not looking

Votes: 3 1.2%
  • Recently widowed and looking

• Recently widowed and not looking

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Single and looking

Votes: 82 31.5%
  • Single and not looking

Votes: 70 26.9%

• Total voters
I am 39 and single. Been single forever, at least it seems like that. I love work! So i spend 60 or more hours at work and it doesnt leave me with much time to date. I would like a relationship but not worried about. I like all types of women, I have no type. The idea of a type and looking only for that person you might over look someone truly special.

I'm 33 and I'm a inveterate single. I try to take an interest in the "romantic sphere" but it's pretty artificial for me! And to make matters worse, I'm asexual! I love being single, and I think it would be very difficult for me to compromise!

I'm single again. My last person apparently was just trying to get out and have affairs with as many people as possible, and he was considering me but I wanted to be "committed" too badly. ROFL!!! I was actually just concerned that he was too sleazy for me and ended up scaring him away with questions.
:/ I've got someone dangling right now, but he seems a bit ill. I don't think I want to mess with it.

I'm single, but because I'm aromantic. I've never had any desire for a relationship. I'm asexual, too.

Single again. It was mutual. Thankfully, every single female I've been involved with remains on my list of good friends.

Stoke the beacon-fires! Brighter, brighter, burn more gloriously, she must not be able to see me yet! :D

I'm wondering if I'm single as me and the current girlfriend are talking again but I told her that I think we should see other people :/ People made it very clear that someone nearing their thirties can't date some nineteen year old because it's wrong not real love but lust!

Sadly after 4 years of what i thought was a happy relationship, turned out disastrous and as a result, became single again......

Feels like I'm going to be single forever...unfortunately.
I worry that I will never have someone that will understand, accept, and love me with all my quirks. Sigh...

My new category isn't listed. It's something like "single, not really looking but much more amenable to a relationship than before".

New Threads

Top Bottom