• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Your Christmas favorites (list music, movies, and desserts)

music.forlife7

Favorite christmas songs: Christian carols: Joy to the World, God rest Ye merry gentlemen, Oh Holy Night, and What Child is this. Also secular Christmas songs like 'We wish you a Merry Christmas, Last Christmas, and Silver Bells. I'd say more but I have too many favorite Christmas songs to list :)

Favorie christmas movies: The Polar Express, Matchmaker Santa, and Help for the Holidays.

favorite Christmas dessert: sugar cookies

Songs: When A Child Is Born (Boney M), Blue Christmas (Ann and Nancy Wilson), The Gift (Aselin Debison), Here Is Christmas (Heart).

Movies: Bad Santa, The Ref, It's A Wonderful Life

Specials: Charlie Brown and Olive, The Other Reindeer

Food: Ginger anything and stuff me with stuffing.

Song: Last Christmas

Movies: A Christmas Story, Prancer

Food: Cheese ball with crackers, chocolate peanut butter fudge

@ musicforlife7:"What Child is this" <---What SONG is this? I've never heard of this one before. Got a link to it lying around somewhere?

Favourite foods:

- COOKIES!
- Egg nogg (the really fattening heavy kind that lands in your gut like a canon ball)
- Ginger bread men (& women...)
- Vanilla/maple fudge
- that white sauce people pour over plum pudding (no plum pudding for me, though)

Seeing all the different versions of Santa Clause on tv (BUT never in a mall because malls AND mall Santas freak me out in person)

Ohhh egg nog, how I love thee. I completely forgot about that one! I like having a little egg nog with my rum :)

My favorite christmas songs: Father Christmas (The Kinks),Run Run Rudolph (Chuck Berry), Jingle Bell Rock (Brenda Lee), Holly Jolly Christmas (Burl Ives),
Christmas Wrapping (The Waitresses), Little Drummer Boy (Bob Segar) and many more.
Favorite foods: Egg Nog, Ice Box Cake (cinnamon graham crackers,chocolate & vanilla pudding with whipped cream), I no longer drink but coconut rum brownies,
homemade lasagna.
Movies/tv: Miracle in the wilderness, Charlie Brown christmas, Smokey mountain christmas

Last edited by a moderator:
@ musicforlife7:"What Child is this" <---What SONG is this? I've never heard of this one before. Got a link to it lying around somewhere?

Favourite foods:

- COOKIES!
- Egg nogg (the really fattening heavy kind that lands in your gut like a canon ball)
- Ginger bread men (& women...)
- Vanilla/maple fudge
- that white sauce people pour over plum pudding (no plum pudding for me, though)

Seeing all the different versions of Santa Clause on tv (BUT never in a mall because malls AND mall Santas freak me out in person)
@ Soup What child is this is the song also known as greensleeves changed during the persecution in england.

And how did I forget A Christmas Story? :stomp:

The Power of Love, Last Christmas, Fairytale of New York

The Snowman (animation film)

Trifle, After Eights, Strawbery ice cream.

@ Nolan: What is icebox cake (sheesh, I can be clueless!)

- I also appreciate a good candy cane (not too small but not large enough to actually use)
- Ribbon candy (I get lost in the colours, ripples, waves & patterns).

Last edited:
I generally don't like Christmas music...at all (humbug!)...but I really love this song/video.

@ Nolan: What is icebox cake (sheesh, I can be clueless!)

- I also appreciate a good candy cane (not too small but not large enough to actually use)
- Ribbon candy (I get lost in the colours, ripples, waves & patterns).
It probably has many names but you layer graham crackers, put chocolate pudding on top layer again, put vanilla pudding on top and repeat until thick enough
then cover with cool whip.:D

New Threads

Top Bottom