• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Would you help me with some views for my channel?

Jorg

Hello, I hope you're doing awesome today, I was wondering if you could help me with some views on my videos, after months of work/wait Youtube finally monetized my videos again by adding ads.

If you have some sparetime, and want to help me to save some money for university I will be grateful a lot with you, the only thing you have to do is to watch my videos without any adblockers, doing so will increment my general views and make my channel more popular.

You can watch some of my videos here or in my media album or go into my channel.

OK! :) Maybe I will post mine one day, too !

Hello, I hope you're doing awesome today, I was wondering if you could help me with some views on my videos, after months of work/wait Youtube finally monetized my videos again by adding ads.

If you have some sparetime, and want to help me to save some money for university I will be grateful a lot with you, the only thing you have to do is to watch my videos without any adblockers, doing so will increment my general views and make my channel more popular.

You can watch some of my videos here or in my media album or go into my channel.

Willing to help but do you have any in English? I don't speak Spanish(wish I did).

Most of my videos are from games in english, only tutorials are in spanish, I'm practicing my english speaking skills to start uploading them in english :)

This is my official channel btw: JorgGamingCR

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom