• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Which Star Trek (any series) character...

DogwoodTree

Still here...
...do you feel you're most similar to, and why?

Somebody like Spock? or Data?

Or maybe someone like Geordi (compensate for one area of disability with extreme abilities in other areas)?

Or Wes (very differently-abled)?

Or Chekov (a little on the clueless side)?

Or Odo (trying to fit in, but never really belonging)?

I never really felt Spock suited me. Data on the other hand...

To me the difference between the two is that Spock has more of an organic ability to learn and understand, whereas Data can only mimic something but can't really relate of feel it at all.

If I would've managed to learn all these "deficits" I would clearly fall in the Spock category, but I just have this idea some registers just weren't included when I was conceived (for lack of a better word).

LOL. Oh..I suppose I'd end up being a composite between Geordie La Forge, Reginald Barclay and Trelane.

Aw c'mon. I just wanna play! :cool:

I still recall how devastating it was for Georgie to meet the woman of his dreams (Leah Brahms) outside of the holodeck. It wasn't pretty. :eek:

A cross between Odo and Reg, I think, in terms of not fitting in. But I also like Worf, just for the big, brash way he never takes any crap.. wish I could be like that.
Oddly (or possibly not) I used to have regular, vivid dreams of being attached to the away team of Next Gen as a cadet.. I've always said , I'm gonna join Starfleet when I grow up!
Anyone read the 'Starfleet Core of Engineers (SCE)' series, among others? Similar sense of camaraderie and moral fibre..

While we're on the topic of Star trek... I suppose there's a bit of young Kirk in me; the one from the 2009 one (was it 2009, can't be bothered to look it up).

I'm clearly not the most responsible person, much like him.

While we're on the topic of Star trek... I suppose there's a bit of young Kirk in me; the one from the 2009 one (was it 2009, can't be bothered to look it up).

I'm clearly not the most responsible person, much like him.

Probably a cross between Spock, Data and maybe Wesley. Going through school the kids used to call me Spock among other things.

I liked Garek the tailor and Constable Odo. I hated the DS9 Dr Julian, also Wesley Crusher.

Counselor Deanna Troi here. While reading social cues is sometimes mysterious, I've always soaked a lot up empathically, energetically.

I always wanted to vent Wesley out of an airlock.......

And I would probably most closely resemble Khan. Cold, calculating, generally angry with everything all the time, and I want to vent Wesley out of an airlock.....

I've always felt more connected to Spock.. Thus explains why I chose his fathers name as my username. :p

New Threads

Top Bottom