• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Where are you from?

Born in the States in Oklahoma, lived in California until February last year, and am currently living in Utah.

The areas of Utah that I have visited, are so beautiful, and I had pondered, the possibility of moving there, some time, ago. How do you like living there, as compared to California and Oklahoma, if you dont mind me asking. : )

I'm from Nevada and I live ... in Nevada, less than 50 miles from where I grew up. This makes my overall lifetime speed less than one mile per year.

I've been to Canada, Denmark, England, Germany, Guatemala, Holland, Mexico, Sweden, and Fiji.

Oh I think I oversaw your reply...Ah yes you can speak danish and do you speak Swedish as well then?...I would love to go to Fiji at some point...

Melbourne, Australia.

imgres

Melbourne is on my bucket list as well, I have only been to Sydney...

Hi Henriette. I do hope you make it to California/Disneyland, at some point. I can understand your fear of traveling alone, to the US. I imagine it could seem overwhelmingly expansive, in comparison to Denmark.

I will, absolutely, be reading more of your blog, and look most forward to doing so, and, indeed, I would be happy to let you know if I notice 'mistakes with your English', if you'd like, although, I quite like imperfections in other's speech/use of language, and, similar, to what another member mentioned, I think your English is exceptional!

I hope so to, I will try to find a travel companion before I go, I think it is more your gunlaws I am affraid of sadly...

Thank you ^^

I was born in Devon, England and now I m in Manchester. I think you would find travelling around Devon and Cornwall interesting and there's many other scenic areas of the UK worth discovering. Almost all the holidays and travel I have done has been in the UK, I d like to explore Ireland more I have a grandparent who came from the West coast of Ireland.

I have visited France Italy and Switzerland all very interesting. I am nervous of flying although seeing places from above was fascinating. I am poor at languages but could speak a little bit of French probably forgotten it now unfortunately. Your English seems great!

I was born in Devon, England and now I m in Manchester. I think you would find travelling around Devon and Cornwall interesting and there's many other scenic areas of the UK worth discovering. Almost all the holidays and travel I have done has been in the UK, I d like to explore Ireland more I have a grandparent who came from the West coast of Ireland.

I have visited France Italy and Switzerland all very interesting. I am nervous of flying although seeing places from above was fascinating. I am poor at languages but could speak a little bit of French probably forgotten it now unfortunately. Your English seems great!

I would love to travel some more in England, I am going to Scotland though this summer, and we are driving all the way from the Euro tunnel to Scotland, so I think I get a little English sightseeing as well or I hope I do lol...Ireland sounds amazing as well so I totally understand you :) ...I speak German and a little Japanese, even though I studied Japanese for 3 years I have forgotten most of it by now...and then of course english, and thank you ^^

I would love to travel some more in England, I am going to Scotland though this summer, and we are driving all the way from the Euro tunnel to Scotland, so I think I get a little English sightseeing as well or I hope I do lol...Ireland sounds amazing as well so I totally understand you :) ...I speak German and a little Japanese, even though I studied Japanese for 3 years I have forgotten most of it by now...and then of course english, and thank you ^^

HOw long are you figuring it will take you, to drive to Scotland that is? You might be in for a shock with roadworks, traffic holdups, poor roads once in Scotland etc.

HOw long are you figuring it will take you, to drive to Scotland that is? You might be in for a shock with roadworks, traffic holdups, poor roads once in Scotland etc.
Well it is actually not me who is driving, it is a bus travel, and they have done it plenty of times before and it will take us 2 days to get to Scotland...

As long as you know how long it will take. I knew a couple who did it and they said never again!

I hope so to, I will try to find a travel companion before I go, I think it is more your gunlaws I am affraid of sadly...

Thank you ^^

Ah, I understand, and I apologize for my incorrect assumption.

You're welcome! : )

Ah, I understand, and I apologize for my incorrect assumption.

You're welcome! : )

It is okay ^^ ...But yeah USA is huge compared to Denmark but I have traveled in huge countries before ...but thinking of it USA for me is like one big country with 51 small countries, because each state have is own charm so it would be like traveling in different countries right? Like Europe which is a lot of independant countries...I hope you know what I mean somehow :/ ?

USA. Lived in east (NY, NJ), west (NV, TX), north (ND) and south (MS, SC). Also Germany and Iceland. Currently and finally, Pennsylvania USA which we chose for its location close to family and the mountains and trees.

Oh I think I oversaw your reply...Ah yes you can speak danish and do you speak Swedish as well then?...I would love to go to Fiji at some point...

Nope, I don’t speak Swedish. Knowing Danish, I can read about half of Swedish, which is probably just enough to get me in trouble if I try to do it.

USA. Lived in east (NY, NJ), west (NV, TX), north (ND) and south (MS, SC). Also Germany and Iceland. Currently and finally, Pennsylvania USA which we chose for its location close to family and the mountains and trees.

That is so many places...I am not all that sure about where the shortened state names are, sorry...but why did you move to Germany and Iceland, to sturdy or?

New Threads

Top Bottom