• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Where are you from?

Santa Barbara, California, USA

Welcome to the forum. : )
I am new, as well. I noticed that you are from Denmark, one of several countries that I would like to travel to, in the near future...

edit - I just had a brief look at your blog and I look forward to reading of your travels. I am particularly, fond of traveling/exploring/site-seeing. A favorite quote by late, travel writer, Freya Stark - To awaken quite alone in a strange town is one of the pleasantest sensations in the world...

Last edited:
Born in the uk. Made my home in the Devonshire area ( still in my heart) and have lived in France for 15 years and typically find the language very difficult, but can communicate.

By the way, your command of English is excellent.

Santa Barbara, California, USA

Welcome to the forum. : )
I am new, as well. I noticed that you are from Denmark, one of several countries that I would like to travel to, in the near future...

edit - I just had a brief look at your blog and I look forward to reading of your travels. I am particularly, fond of traveling/exploring/site-seeing. A favorite quote by late, travel writer, Freya Stark - To awaken quite alone in a strange town is one of the pleasantest sensations in the world...

Oh I see that is nice, Denmark is a small fairytale country indeed. California is one of the places I would like to go, but I am actually a little affraid of going to America on my own *SIGH*. I "collect" Disney World adventures, so I would love to go to the original in California.

Oh thank you so much for taking a look :D I am not quit done yet, but feel free to read and also correct my english in the entries if you find any mistakes :) ...My fave travel quote is by H.C Andersen - At rejse er at leve (To travel is to live.)

Born in the uk. Made my home in the Devonshire area ( still in my heart) and have lived in France for 15 years and typically find the language very difficult, but can communicate.

By the way, your command of English is excellent.

I would love to explore Uk some more I have only been to London...I to find french very difficult, but it is great that you can communicate now :)

Oh and thank you so much, I try my best :)

Oh I see that is nice, Denmark is a small fairytale country indeed. California is one of the places I would like to go, but I am actually a little affraid of going to America on my own *SIGH*. I "collect" Disney World adventures, so I would love to go to the original in California.

Oh thank you so much for taking a look :D I am not quit done yet, but feel free to read and also correct my english in the entries if you find any mistakes :) ...My fave travel quote is by H.C Andersen - At rejse er at leve (To travel is to live.)

You really want to avoid going there in the summer or around a holiday, as you'll have a much better experience at Disneyland because it won't be overcrowded, and it'll be much easier to find cheap accommodation there in Orange County.

Born in France, live in France.

I decided to create an account here because I dont know, I feel more anonymous here on a english speaking forum, in addition I know that in english speaking forums there is more activity.

New Threads

Top Bottom