1. Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What's your slightly impressive skill/talent/ability?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Daydreamer, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Ierwitas

Ierwitas Member

I have good experience in sport betting. My favorite sports are football and tennis. I even want to start my own sport betting service. I will use already made software. This niche is quite popular nowadays. Have you ever made bets on esports?:)

2. NecroCurator

NecroCurator Well-Known Member

Have you read the short story "library of babel"? It is one of my favourite takes on mathemathical platonism. Anyway, read it, it's about 10 pages long, and then go here: Library of Babel

• Like Like x 1
  3. GrownupGirl

GrownupGirl Tempermental Artist

I used to think I was really good at drawing and writing but I don't anymore. My drawings look crude, unprofessional and ugly. And people might think I'm a pedophile just for drawing cartoons. They'll already think I'm a furry just for drawing animals.
    My whole life is a waste.

4. Stuart1975

Stuart1975 Active Member

I can do a strange whistle that sounds like it’s coming from about 20-30 feet away.

• Creative Creative x 1
  5. puzzlingbill

puzzlingbill Definitely Someone

I learned the 50 US states in alphabetical order in 1964. That seemed like a useful thing to remember, so I would run through the list in my head every few months. Now it's automatic.

Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, ...

• Like Like x 1
  6. the_tortoise

the_tortoise Well-Known Member V.I.P Member

I don’t have any.

My abilities are ordinary.