• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What's Your Favorite Youtube Channel?

AngelaS267

Hey guys!

I am looking for some interesting new channels to watch and would love to know what your favorite channel is and why. It can be absolutely any channel or topic.

Mine is EmmyMadeinJapan. Her channel is so comforting, she's really smart, and she's educational when she's making or trying new foods. I'd recommend starting with some of her older stuff because it's very comforting to watch.

I like BazBattle and Kings and Generals; I also really like Punk Rock MBA, HipHopDX, VladTV and Genius. NoLifeShaq's reaction videos are great to watch, I'm jealous of how enthusiastic and positive he always comes off as. How-To-Rap Drew's channel is interesting even though I feel like even as a beginner I was able to rhyme way better than he seemed to assume a beginner will, which means a lot of the content didn't seem to apply - he's describing simple bars with one rhyming syllable at the end and I was already coming up with sentences where the entire stress pattern was imitated twelve or sixteen times in a row. It might be due to autism because I know my IQ results were really drastically split; like 116 vs. 152 for the linguistic score.

I also absolutely love the BET Rate The Bars videos even if I don't really care for anything else they post. It's interesting to see what different emcees appreciate about others work and the analysis helped make me a better lyricist.

Im in to pokemon youtube channels, but too many of them are "over the top" , boisterous, or exaggerative and it makes me anxious and embarrassed :confused::oops:.

I understand that - that is the way to attract millennials and young ones, but it is too much for me.

I also really like Baseball card openings like Jabs Family and his brothers channel the Past is Alive, makes me want to get back in to collecting or nostalgically watch pack openings of 70s-90s cards.

My faves are Talking Kitty Cat and Cinemassacre. The former is a video series about a foul-mouthed black cat named Sylvester, and the latter is a video game channel that includes AVGN episodes, as well as Board James and James and Mike Mondays

My favorite is AutismTeachingStrategies. Their videos helped me understand people better than I ever thought was possible. After watching a miniseries of 8 videos lasting a few minutes each, I learned more than I did in 10 years on my own. Also, after they helped correct misunderstandings I had, I liked people more and my depression and anxiety were greatly reduced.

I quite liked a site called Townsend's - it's a historical recreation hobbyists site, they do early USA living, historic recipes and cooking mthods, also sell period clothing.

New Threads

Top Bottom