• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What's your favorite fast food restaurant?

dyl

Not sure if anyone here is a fan of fast food or not, but I really like McDonald's and Hardees (It's called Hardees in my area, but it's called Carl's Jr. in like California or Nevada or whatever)

I try to avoid fast food but if it is the best alternative available when I'm starving hungry, then I'll eat a vegetarian pizza from Domino's Pizza.

I think I've mentioned before that Popeye's is my favorite.
I'm also not a big fan of fast food, but will occasionally eat at Domino's, Wendy's, or KFC as well if I am really hungry and don't want to cook.

I don't like McDonalds or Burger King, and almost every time I have eaten at a Burger King I've gotten sick.

Forgot to mention that we don't have Carl's Jr./Hardee's, or Sonic, here, although I see commercials for them on TV all the time which makes no sense lol

I loved Carl's Jr. when their "Six-Dollar Burger" reigned.

Of course eventually inflation killed it, kind of like what video did to the radio star.

But there's still Wendy's, Papa Murphy's, Burger King and Taco Bell. LOL...I still recall the burgers you can get at Del Taco. -Horrible! But their tacos and tostadas were always good.

Saw a presentation on YouTube some days back, citing that various big-name franchises are in trouble financially. Including Popeyes, Papa Murphy's and Wendys along with others. Hope their franchises can all recover. The pandemic and inflation has really gutted the food service industry as a whole.

The rarity I eat fast food it would be Chic-fillet....because of taste and accurate fast service no matter what location

I rarely ear fast food. When We do its unique fast food one or two locations sort of like Mac Donalds before they became MacDonalds.
Example California sandwiches started by two sisters who had great tans when they went to California on vacation, they started a sandwich shop with amazing sandwiches. Thier nick name became the name of the shop. they are currently. building their name two locations.

donuts.gif

New Threads

Top Bottom