• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What's the Movie?

Quote from: 'The Green Berets, (1968)' "Out here due process is a bullet!"

"I am not altogether on anybody’s side, because nobody is altogether on my side, if you understand me: nobody cares for the woods as I care for them..."

Quote from: "Days of thunder"

"Never knew a prospector yet, who died rich."

"The Treasure of the Sierra Madre"

"For a dreamer, night's the only time of day."

"For a dreamer, night's the only time of day." Quote from: 'Newsies' 1992.

"Listen to me, mister. You're my knight in shining armor. Don't you forget it."

Quote from: The Blue Angel, (1930) sung by Marlene Dietrich, also the later film Black Book.

"The party of of the first part..." is hereinafter called: "the party of the first part..." and
"The party of of the second part..." is hereinafter called: "the party of the second part...:cool:

Quote from: The Blue Angel, (1930) sung by Marlene Dietrich, also the later film Black Book.

"The party of of the first part..." is hereinafter called: "the party of the first part..." and
"The party of of the second part..." is hereinafter called: "the party of the second part...:cool:

Quote from "A Night At The Opera".

"Stop pushing!"

"Stop pushing!"
Could be one of three films: Titanic, (1997) Happy Feet, (2006) Defiance (2009).

"In fact I have a professional obligation to be vicious. 'Maybe you should consider another line of work.' It’s too late for that. Once we were warriors…"

Quote from: "Babe: A Pig In The City"

"Pardon me Ma'am, I'm brand spanking new in this place and I was hoping to get a look at the Statue of Liberty."

Didn't have to look this one up: Midnight Cowboy (1969) Was it really that long ago?

"I have to remind myself that some birds aren't meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright."

Last edited:
"50 men in the valley of the shadow, and he wants to take over an entire country!"

Quote from: The Wild Geese (1978)

"Cover the Grand Central and Pennsylvania Stations. Check all airports and all steam ship terminals. What's that? No, no, no. Have Lefty radio all the cars. He was dressed in a black pair of pants. Yes. Yes. Pink underwear - how should I know if his underwear's embroidered?"

Quote from: The Thin Man (1934)

Now if there's one thing you can be sure of, it's that nothing is more powerful than a young boy's wish. Except an Apache helicopter. An Apache helicopter has machine guns AND missiles. It is an unbelievably impressive complement of weaponry, an absolute death machine.

Quote from: Ted (2012)

"Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain."

Last edited:
Quote from: The Wizard Of Oz (1939)

How can we be expected to teach children to learn how to read if they can't even fit inside the building?...I don't want to hear your excuses. The center has to be at least three times bigger than this.

New Threads

Top Bottom