• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What's the Movie?

Quote from: The Fifth Element (1997)

Alva, there is no one else in this entire office that I could possibly ask to share such a horrible job. You're the lowest on the totem pole here, Alva. The lowest. Do you realize that? Every other secretary here has been here longer than you, Alva. Every one. And even if there was someone here who was here even one day longer than you, I still wouldn't ask that person to partake in such a miserable job as long as you were around. That's right, Alva. It's a horrible, horrible job; sifting through old contract after old contract. I couldn't think of a more horrible job if I wanted to. And you have to do it! You have to or I'll fire you. You understand? Do you? Good.

Quote from "Vampire's Kiss".

"I believe God is a sadist and probably doesn't even know it."

Quote from: Cross of Iron (1977)

I am out here for you. You don't know what it's like to be ME out here for YOU. It is an up-at-dawn, pride-swallowing siege that I will never fully tell you about, ok?

Quote from "Jerry Maguire".

"Why do you think it is, Corporal, that you have so much and the rest of us so little?"

Quote from "Rhubarb" (1951).

"I'm twelve. But I've been twelve for a long time."

Quote from: Let the Right One In (2008)

What can you say about a twenty-five-year-old girl who died? That she was beautiful and brilliant? That she loved Mozart and Bach, the Beatles, and me?

Quote from: Let the right one In (2008)

"As Bertrand Russell once said, "The only thing that will redeem mankind is cooperation." I think we can all appreciate the relevance of that now."
Was that on a beer mat?

Quote from "Love Story" (1970)
Quote from "Shaun of the Dead" (2004)

"Love means never having to say you're sorry.
-That's the dumbest thing I ever heard."

Quote from Love Story, remarked on by Ray Bradbury.

"In those moments where you're not quite sure if the undead are really dead, dead, don't get all stingy with your bullets. I mean, one more clean shot to the head, and this lady could have avoided becoming a human Happy Meal."

Quote from Love Story, remarked on by Ray Bradbury.

Not a remark, but rather dialog from a comedy. One of my favorites. :p

Your quote is from "Zombieland".

"Of course it hurts. The trick William Potter, is not minding that it hurts."

Last edited:
Quote from: Lawrence of Arabia (1962)

You wanna waste my time? Okay. I call my lawyer. He's the best lawyer in Miami. He's such a good lawyer, that by tomorrow morning, you gonna be working in Alaska. So dress warm.

Quote from: "Scarface" (1983)

"Our or theirs?
Enemy planes, sir.
But who is the enemy?"

Quote from: The Bridge At Remagen (1969)

"Colonel Herzog and several of his men
managed to escape. They ran up in the mountains.
And took with them lots of the stolen goods,
the greedy pigs that they were."

Quote from "Dead Snow" (2012)

"A phosphorescent pool. Strange grave for a young Scot."

Journey to the Center of the Earth (1959)

God, I'm really good. Those "Charlie's Angels" reruns are starting to pay off.

Quote from "That Darned Cat" (1997)

"I don't think you understand, Major. The war is over.
No sir.
Are you telling me that you intend to keep fighting?
Haven't we just proved it, sir?
But why?
Because this is our land, and you're on it.
We're all Americans.
Yes sir. That's always been the saddest part of it."

Quote from: The Undefeated (1969)

“Every time I conjure up a rock, I throw it.”

Space Jam

"What are those!"
"It's a tree spirit, it brings good luck. It's a sign this forest is healthy."
"But they'll lead their lord a master right to us!"
"Who you mean? Those wolves i just saw?"
"NO i mean a REAL MONSTER like a... huge... enormous deer! Except they say it's got a human face sometimes and at night they say----GAAAHHH WHERE'D IT GO?! ... Reinforcements. we're doomed!"

New Threads

Top Bottom