• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What's the Movie?

Last quote from "Princess Mononoke"

"Elvis Presley once said, Truth is like the sun. You can shut it out for a time, but it ain't going away."

I founds three possiblities: Daybreakers (2010), Being Erica (2009), Doktor Glas (1947),

"January '95, impersonating an officer"

I founds three possiblities: Daybreakers (2010), Being Erica (2009), Doktor Glas (1947),

"January '95, impersonating an officer"

Quote from "Good Will Hunting" (1997)

"She is starting to damage my calm!" :p

Last edited:
Quote from the movie: Serenity (2005)

"That was the most important thing in the whole house. It was a box we used to keep for emergencies, like the time when Dagmar had croup and Papa had to go and get medicine to put in the steam kettle."

Quote from "I Remember Mama" (1948)

"You told me nothing. You know nothing. I forbid you to leave this room!"

Last edited:
"I Remember Mama" (1948)
One of my all time favourite movies:D

Your quote Judge from: Torn Curtain (1966)

"Don't you know I can see a great deal farther than you can? I can see intangible things. For example, innocence."

Quote from the movie "Saboteur" (1942)

"Men of Harlech stop your dreaming
Can't you see their spear points gleaming
See their warrior's pennants streaming
To this battle field

Men of Harlech stand ye steady
It cannot be ever said ye
For the battle were not ready
Stand and never yield

Form the hills rebounding
Let this war cry sounding
Summon all at Cambria's call
The mighty force surrounding

Men of Harlech onto glory
This shall ever be your story
Keep these fighting words before ye
Welshmen will not yield!"

Zulu

" Can I sit here?"

"Actually, no. Two years ago, I reserved this specific area."

"What if I say please ?"

"That's the one exception".

Quote from the film "What Dreams May Come".

"When you're ready to bash a stranger but you want to make certain he's not one of us..."
"Your temper is high."
"I've good reason."

Judge's quote from; 'The Molly Maguires' (1970)

"That was one brave bubble head.
That was no bubble head that was my husband." :p

Quote from "Trail of the Screaming Forehead".

"Filthy pig. Last week he offered me an unwashed glass. Now he enters my sight looking as though he just exhumed his grandmother with his bare hands. Absolute cleanliness, that's what I demand from the people around me. Do I make myself clear?"

Last edited:
"Filthy pig. Last week he offered me an unwashed glass. Now he enters my sight looking as though he just exhumed his grandmother with his bare hands. Absolute cleanliness, that's what I demand from the people around me. Do I make myself clear?"

No takers? They were Peter O'Toole's words in "Night of the Generals", portraying a serial sex murderer by night, while as a murderous Nazi general by day. Clever disguise, huh? :p

night-of-the-generals.jpg

Worth seeing. :cool:

New quote:

"You must be new to this town, mister. Only Al Capone kills like that."

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom