• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What's on your mind right now?

What’s on my mind is whether I can justify spending for canvases and paints when I haven’t sold any pieces for awhile.
All out of acrylics and don’t want to use oils as it’s summer.
Also I’m dreaming about buying a shed to be site built and turn it into a studio. :seedling: :hearteyecat:

Last edited:
I'm hot (I dont even like sunny days), I'm bored and I need to start looking for a job, but hot weather makes me unproductive and lazy.

I really want some Pud See Ew, but I can’t have any until I get paid next week since I do not want to touch what is sitting in my bank account for something like that.

Couldn't sleep well at all, 4th day of withdrawals in but things are getting more level. A lot weighing down on my mind and on dark rainy days like this it doesn't help. Someone please give me a fast forward button.

Less and less l want to work these days. Staying home seems to be a healthier choice for me. Relaxing, being in touch with my feelings, and not struggling to do simple tasks because of whatever idiot routine shoved on me.

Sorry to hear that, losing a pet is never easy. My cousin had to put her 3 y/o dog down yesterday, because the poor thing could barely stand or move. She is so devastated.
At only three years old? That's awful. But it's probably so much worse for the person who has to make that call. I don't think I'd be able to handle it.

I want to go exercise but it is 8pm already...and I already did it today. So many years in university I rarely had time to go to the gym or even walk; the last 2 years I went driving a car so my life became more sedentary. Now with some time for myself, although I should be looking for a job, I have started to walk on a treadmill in my house, I walk 7 to 8km per day in 90min aprox.

The feeling of doing exercise has been awesome, not only because of the instant mental benefits but since I didn't do anything before I got high cholesterol levels in my blood that as I suspected and have read on medical journals, fats and cholesterol in blood mess up brain and neuronal connections, I felt I was getting dumber but it seems it was bad blood health. Since I started walking again I feel I think more clear and easy.

I have always wanted a 1956 Ford F600, my grandfather used to have one and when I was a kid my father would take me on trips on it. I was like 7 or 8yo when I drove it for 1st time...wwll my father was at the pedals and I at the wheel. It is been lime 22years since I last saw it, that was after my grandfather died, I was 9yo back then.

Someday I would love to buy one and have it restored.

I’m glad I got a walk in this morning. I wish it was cooler out so it’d be comfortable to go for another one later.

Once again, I’m glad I got a walk in earlier. It’s too hot out there to want to be outside now. Also, I’m glad I tidied up a bit. My mind feels cluttered when my personal space is cluttered.

Staying with my mom for a visit. She does not wear her hearing aid and blasts the t.v. so loud it drowns out anything I have playing through my headphones. Speaking of headphones, why don't they call them earphones?

Oh the deafness of aging! Now she is shouting questions I can't hear over her t.v. and she can't hear the answers to the question she asked. I am finding this situation overwhelming!

New Threads

Top Bottom