• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What's on your mind right now?

Got a letter in the post from work. I was expecting it to be confirmation of 3rd June being my last day. Instead it's a 2k a year pay bump:

"...recently carried out a full salary benchmarking exercise of your role within our industry and within East Anglia."

So basically, they realised they weren't paying us enough.

Still, at least I see 4 pay cheques before I leave with an extra £130 a month. It'll mean I can put extra money into my savings. So this is good.

Ed

Right now I’m just: :(
Not typical for me but there’s too much bad stuff going on in the world.

I'm horribly dreading going to work tomorrow. Can someone that can talk on phones please call me off????
Why do I have to eat? Why isn't there a pill of nutrition, because I hate dishes and cooking.
I have an icepick headache.
There is NOTHING that interests me on tv.
Why does getting a doctor require an act of congress?

My mum, who has done everything for me in my life, is now laying in a hospital linked up to a dialysis machine, fighting for her life.

Please hang in there, mum! :(

My new job has changed my schedule, and I haven't fallen into any habits yet. I don't know what to do, because I don't have anything I usually do yet.

My supermarket does special offers if you collect enough tokens, which you get when you buy at a certain amount, I want this owl, he is adorable, and he’s free with 40 stickers. Hopefully I can get enough...

Attachments

• F521E8D8-977A-46BC-AB8E-BECE5908A2B2.jpeg
    F521E8D8-977A-46BC-AB8E-BECE5908A2B2.jpeg
    457.1 KB · Views: 58
The world is filled with such intense hate and division. Such a shame.

Last edited:
The last person that I had in my life has finally cut me out of theirs. I know I'm a pretty decent human, I know it's not my fault. I know I need to accept and embrace the heart-aching loneliness.

I don’t really like odd numbers, I prefer even number and it’s quite possible that’s my OCD kicking in because I feel really unbalanced when numbers aren’t even...

New Threads

Top Bottom