• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What's on your mind right now?

I'm telling you, Maddog, 60 dollars is NOT a bad deal for a windows XP computer! And, it would keep me out of your hair...

I wouldn't give up my Windows XP desktop computer even if someone offered me $600 for it. ;)

I had to release some Pokemon today. A ban wave is hitting Pokemon Sword and Shield, as well as Home, and some of my Pokemon are shiny locked (which I hate to admit, but did anyway), so I released them instead so I wouldn't get penalized and IP banned from Home. I read that some Youtubers and other players are choosing to keep said Pokemon, but as much as I miss them, I don't want to take chances. So I just wanted to apologize to those who take the time to read my posts for deceiving you, what I did was not even okay. My Pokedex is pretty much complete otherwise.

Besides, I have been slacking off on some of my hobbies, so starting tomorrow, I am going to minimize on playing Pokemon, and start working on crafts, jewelry, and crosswords again, so I won't get too bored doing the same thing every day.
Why is Nintendo banning people for having shinies?

Why is Nintendo banning people for having shinies?
The Pokémon Company To Crack Down On Sword, Shield And HOME Users Who Modify Save Data In "New Ban Wave"

This is why.

I think they are targeting those who bought Pokemon from websites as well, which I would rather not mention due to security reasons. Either shiny-locked Pokemon or Pokemon with a website for a trainer name will get people banned from Pokemon Home, which was why I released a lot of those Pokemon, even though it was hard to do. I will have to trade legitimately to get some of my missing shiny pokemon (that aren't shiny-locked but have website trainer names) back.

The Pokémon Company To Crack Down On Sword, Shield And HOME Users Who Modify Save Data In "New Ban Wave"

This is why.

I think they are targeting those who bought Pokemon from websites as well, which I would rather not mention due to security reasons. Either shiny-locked Pokemon or Pokemon with a website for a trainer name will get people banned from Pokemon Home, which was why I released a lot of those Pokemon, even though it was hard to do. I will have to trade legitimately to get some of my missing shiny pokemon (that aren't shiny-locked but have website trainer names) back.
Oh, I see. To be fair, you did cheat.

Oh, I see. To be fair, you did cheat.
I did, and now I regret that. I also admit to having a serious addiction to this game as a result. I spent cash on Pokemon when I should have spent it on something better, like bills, crafting supplies, or even a different video game.

Speaking of which, I was thinking for the longest time about getting Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury. I saw good things about this game, including the fact that there is a lot of cats in this game. I will have to discuss this with my folks first, but I have plenty of money in my safe for it, and at least it will get my mind off of Pokemon for a while. The game will come out in February, and luckily, I don't know how to hack Mario.

I realized today that I would have a much greater chance of
knowing who the various people are at the dentist if they were dogs.
It would be easier to recognize them and remember their names.

Snoooowww! It's so pretty... I wish I could let my cat explore it (he's pretty fluffy so it won't bother him too much) but I don't want to have to run out after him to bring him back inside.

My brother is expecting a third daughter this summer. As disappointed as I am that it's not a boy, I just want her to be healthy. Besides, he wanted a girl anyway because he thinks that baby boys are a little too hard to handle.

I guess I am in the minority when I think that the Super Bowl is overrated; it's basically the same every year, and most commercials seem unoriginal anymore.

I have a Fluffy Welsh Cardigan Corgi. The "fluffy" is a genetic mutation that makes his coat super thick and fluffy. It's also kind of silvery/glittery in areas. Online pictures don't look nearly as fluffy as he really is. It's considered a "defect" by many people, but I think it's one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen.

Law & Order, original series, the music playing on my ipod while I got distracted from L&O to post my latest thing here, and the contents of What Every Autistic Girl Wishes Her Parents Knew. What can I say, I'm a little distractable at the moment. Some would call it multitasking.

I have a Fluffy Welsh Cardigan Corgi. The "fluffy" is a genetic mutation that makes his coat super thick and fluffy. It's also kind of silvery/glittery in areas. Online pictures don't look nearly as fluffy as he really is. It's considered a "defect" by many people, but I think it's one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen.
Why would somebody say "Yep! This one is defective!" upon seeing a puppy that is fluffier than other dogs? That would make the dog more effective in my opinion, not defective (although the grooming bill might be a tad large).

New Threads

Top Bottom