• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What's on your mind right now?

Ugh...I love hatching shiny Pokemon on Sword and Shield, but it can be such a drag. I attached an Everstone to a certain Pokemon, so I can get its offspring with its nature. I have read conflicting reports on whether or not it will affect the Masuda method, and even though most sources said no, there are reports with the opposite answer. So far, I hatched nearly a thousand eggs and counting. I'm turning in for the night and try again tomorrow.

EDIT: Caught the aforementioned shiny after a few more hours. My experiment is a huge success.

Last edited:
So today we got a cockatoo from my deceased step-uncle. My cat is so scared of it that she hid under the bed for a while. She just came out a half hour ago, and now the bird is refusing to get back in his cage. He got out when my stepdad was decorating the cage, and now he is being a little rambunctious. Not sure where the cat is now.

Just realized that I can stream Youtube on the main TV. I will use this to my advantage when I need to watch exercise videos.

Also, I am concerned about my package not arriving on time; there's supposed to be a Winter storm coming tomorrow and I am not sure if it will impact the delivery. I ordered presents for my family from Five Below, and I would like it to arrive before my party in 2 and a half weeks.

Last edited:
My brother is having a third child in July. I am secretly hoping it's a boy only because I would like to have a nephew who lives in the same county as I do, and is not my ex's nephew also. But obviously no one has control over the gender, so I hope it is born healthy.

One of the chickens where I'm staying at always comes to me and just let me pick her up.

My usual after-work routine was interrupted and dinner came early, and now I feel so out of sync with the world like I don't know what time is or what I should be doing... maybe I'll just go to bed.

I need to work on my thesis and I can't access the university's remote server; my account experied this week and I need the IT guy reactivates it asap; I send it an email as always, since monday and still nothing; normally it only takes a couple of hours since he only works for the electronics department server and few students use it.

Add to it, I got a news the university's network will be propably down the next 3 days because they are going to do maintenance.

I have to sent the final thesis next monday...

EDIT/UPDATE: Desperate problems require desperate measures. I knew the IT guy was father of an old female friend, but I didn't have much contact with her since I tried to date her...anyway a common friend of ours asked her if his father was on vacations and maybe explained my situation...5 minutes later I could access the server.

Last edited:
Me: Just vibing and minding my own business
Some random guy: Why does your face look like that?

And that crap is why I'm so insecure and sensitive about my looks.

I had a lot of disturbing dreams last night, but the worst one was where I was driving my parent's truck and for some reason stopped in front of the post office, and then a big bald man jumped in and pointed a gun at me and ordered me to give him all of my money. I'm really freaked and start digging for money in my wallet and give it to him, telling him to just take it but don't kill me. And then I leave the truck somewhere and walk the rest of the way to my parent's house where I am severely traumatized and think the man is going to break in and kill us. I kept having replays of this dream over and over with different variations, but all of them were of me being to terrified to leave the house ever again.

I had to release some Pokemon today. A ban wave is hitting Pokemon Sword and Shield, as well as Home, and some of my Pokemon are shiny locked (which I hate to admit, but did anyway), so I released them instead so I wouldn't get penalized and IP banned from Home. I read that some Youtubers and other players are choosing to keep said Pokemon, but as much as I miss them, I don't want to take chances. So I just wanted to apologize to those who take the time to read my posts for deceiving you, what I did was not even okay. My Pokedex is pretty much complete otherwise.

Besides, I have been slacking off on some of my hobbies, so starting tomorrow, I am going to minimize on playing Pokemon, and start working on crafts, jewelry, and crosswords again, so I won't get too bored doing the same thing every day.

To buy or not to buy. Or which one to buy.
Playing E-Bay auctions for crystals or gemstones. My collection obsession. Rocks.

I'm telling you, Maddog, 60 dollars is NOT a bad deal for a windows XP computer! And, it would keep me out of your hair...

New Threads

Top Bottom