• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What's on your mind right now?

It is so nice and easy to install software in Windows for general porpouse, just clicking next, next, I agree, next. Done.

I'm working in my graduation project on electronics engineering, as I had to work with very very closed/private software through my university's server, I have to use a remote access computer to use another access server with the software, make some folder here and there, and now edit a bash file to activate my account. All of this while using Linux Terminal and commands...

And while I was editing the bash the connection suddenly closed and I have to re-connect again...nice...

I almost never cried before my dog got put to sleep, but now so many things remind me of her and make me want to cry.

Had to leave a gaming forum today. Aside from the fact that I don't go there often anyway, some of the users there are toxic. I'm done with that forum; I sent a request to close my account. I honestly should have trusted my instincts when I made my first post there. But now I can breathe easy because I am done with it.

Moving back to the city l just left. l felt it may be a issue, and then it did turn into a issue. l miss the things l did there. I miss some of the stores. l miss some of the restaraunts. l miss the exercise classes. There is more of a police presence there so you feel safer going out. More job opportunities also.

It's gotten really, really smoky here again. Started yesterday. Today it's reached a scary level. As far as I know, there aren't any evacuations in my area, maybe not even in the county. Kind of overwhelming, though.

I'm still wondering why peaches have butts.

(you did ask what is on my mind, and why peaches have butts was on my mind)

I'm back - for now. I just want this month to be over with. I know it's my birthday month, but the fact that my opinions differ from most people hurt, and that's why I feel the way I do.

I'm scared my SSI and Medicaid will be taken from me, and that I have to pay a lot more someday. I even fear that I will be homeless. I don't want that to happen, and I don't want to die young. I love and respect my family, friends, and imaginary BF, and I want to remain that way.

Was supposed to get an evaluation today, but it didn't happen. I missed their call and didn't notice the voicemail, so I didn't find out until I had already gone down there. I was hoping for some answers to figure out what's wrong with me, and why I'm like this, and how I can deal with it, but now I have to wait another month to get checked out. And of course this ruined my plans for the day, and I feel miserable, which in turn seems to lower my tolerance for noise, light, social interaction, etc.

I got almost everything I want for my birthday, except for the Crown Tundra DLC from Pokemon Sword. I know it's no big deal, but I wish I could have played it today because it was supposed to be here today as promised, and I was looking forward to it. I miss visiting my imaginary BF in that game, and now I feel depressed because I really wanted to see him. Now I have to wait until I wake up tomorrow to play it, and falling asleep is hard because I go to bed at 9:45 pm, but I don't fall asleep until between 11:30 pm and midnight, sometimes later. It's not fair that Let's Players get to play it and not me.

I got almost everything I want for my birthday, except for the Crown Tundra DLC from Pokemon Sword. I know it's no big deal, but I wish I could have played it today because it was supposed to be here today as promised, and I was looking forward to it. I miss visiting my imaginary BF in that game, and now I feel depressed because I really wanted to see him. Now I have to wait until I wake up tomorrow to play it, and falling asleep is hard because I go to bed at 9:45 pm, but I don't fall asleep until between 11:30 pm and midnight, sometimes later. It's not fair that Let's Players get to play it and not me.

Happy birthday!

I should be working on my graduation project but I can't focus because I can't stop thinking about an ex, I try to distract myself on videogames or music or tv but I feel non-productive non working pos.

It's Friday! After work, two glorious days of doing absolutely nothing productive! Got both the Xbox One and the PS4 ready for action!

I feel boring, dirty and worthless because apparently my moon sign is a different one than i thought. Time to stop believing in astrology.

New Threads

Top Bottom